iceman2017

WTB Fixter Bottleneck popper

8 posts in this topic

I have a Bone & Pink sided Fixter Bottle Popper that I could part with. Will post some pics in a few. The plug has seen water and caught some fish, but still a 9/10. 

Around 1.5-2oz 5.5 inches Signed by the man. Is a floater from what I remember, was fished last season, but very little wear showing. $32 PP shipped. Only reason willing to part with it, is to fund my Baja Mexico fishing tournament in October. Let me know? 

IMG_2404 (2).JPG

IMG_2407.JPG

IMG_2405.JPG

13 hours ago, Linesideslayer said:

Around 1.5-2oz 5.5 inches Signed by the man. Is a floater from what I remember, was fished last season, but very little wear showing. $32 PP shipped. Only reason willing to part with it, is to fund my Baja Mexico fishing tournament in October. Let me know? 

It's a sweet plug. Could you consider $30? I can mail money order or check to save pp fee.

I saw a photo of Mike's off shore popper in another thread. Would you happen to know the weight/length of those ones? Thanks. 

Wish you the best luck in your fishing tournament.

Going to stand firm on $32 PP more than fair & I can't wait for MO/Check in the mail, have to book flights, passport fees, etc. now. Let me know if you want it still?

The off shore poppers Mike makes are usually heavily weighted 3-6oz (sinking) and upgraded hardware, single or double tuna hooks to handle big game species like Rooster Fish, unfortunately the poppers I have like this are going on the trip to Mexico with me.

14 mins ago, Linesideslayer said:

Going to stand firm on $32 PP more than fair & I can't wait for MO/Check in the mail, have to book flights, passport fees, etc. now. Let me know if you want it still?

The off shore poppers Mike makes are usually heavily weighted 3-6oz (sinking) and upgraded hardware, single or double tuna hooks to handle big game species like Rooster Fish, unfortunately the poppers I have like this are going on the trip to Mexico with me.

I will pass. Thanks a lot for the info. Much appreciated.