Where to park at dawn (Cape Cod Canal)

Rate this topic

wusokyi7

There was a story (take it for what it's worth) from a recent years that people that parked before dawn and stayed until after the campground opened were treated to a parking citation because they hadn't paid to be there, even though they were there BEFORE it opened.

I don't know how valid that story is, but I do know they were charging people up until 7:00 pm to enter even if it was to fish. I used to head down so that I would arrive after 7.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

10 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

There was a story (take it for what it's worth) from a recent years that people that parked before dawn and stayed until after the campground opened were treated to a parking citation because they hadn't paid to be there, even though they were there BEFORE it opened.

I don't know how valid that story is, but I do know they were charging people up until 7:00 pm to enter even if it was to fish. I used to head down so that I would arrive after 7.

That legit has happened at Scusset.  But it was an occasion that the local director had a hair across their arse and decided to flex their wiener. 

DITCH TROLL