Manafort & Cohen & other notes

Rate this topic

BrianBM

On 8/21/2018 at 9:24 PM, Gamakatsu said:

All the more reason to believe it was a payment to influence the outcome of the election.

Old post, I know - but you mean like the DNC paying Fusion GPS and Mrs. Ohr to directly influence the outcome of the election? 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

59 mins ago, TimS said:

Old post, I know - but you mean like the DNC paying Fusion GPS and Mrs. Ohr to directly influence the outcome of the election? 

Or the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative group also employing their services to derail Trump.

If you view them as equivalent, why was their so much outrage from the right over Fusion GPS, but the hush money payoffs are just fine for them?

1 hour ago, Gamakatsu said:

Or the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative group also employing their services to derail Trump.

If you view them as equivalent, why was their so much outrage from the right over Fusion GPS, but the hush money payoffs are just fine for them?

misdirection and innuendo is all you have Gammy.

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"

He has nothing but vacuum..... 

All the answers are right here but you refuse all logic and reason:

and please save me the "I don't have time to read all that" BS

You've wasted more time than that talking about Russia and we all know what a time waster that was. 

Stop cursing the dark, flip on a light. 

Edited by J

On 10/20/2018 at 10:56 AM, Gamakatsu said:

I don't view them as equivalent at all, hush money isn't illegal - the DNC/Fusion GPS/Clinton/Bruce Ohr and his wife/Steele/Yahoo/FBI/FISA/fake dossier/spying on a presidential campaign violated many laws. Was just pointing out the irony someone to suggest one side may possibly have tried to influence the outcome of the election by negotiating the terms of a mutually agreeable NDA while their side weaponized a number US, British and Australian governmental agencies, conspiring with foreign nationals, to directly influence the outcome of the election. That's all...just pointing out the irony :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

49 mins ago, TimS said:

I don't view them as equivalent at all, hush money isn't illegal - the DNC/Fusion GPS/Clinton/Bruce Ohr and his wife/Steele/Yahoo/FBI/FISA/fake dossier/spying on a presidential campaign violated many laws. Was just pointing out the irony someone to suggest one side may possibly have tried to influence the outcome of the election by negotiating the terms of a mutually agreeable NDA while their side weaponized a number US, British and Australian governmental agencies, conspiring with foreign nationals, to directly influence the outcome of the election. That's all...just pointing out the irony :)

TimS

I agree that they don’t compare, but let’s not pretend laws were broken when the FBI investigated shady people in Trump’s orbit. Be better than the conspiracy theories.

19 hours ago, The Dude said:

I agree that they don’t compare, but let’s not pretend laws were broken when the FBI investigated shady people in Trump’s orbit. Be better than the conspiracy theories.

Yeah all those firings, force retirements, demotions were just a coincidence. No Shady cabal at the FBI and Justice Departments in cahoots with the DNC.

"May your travels always take you to where the water meets the shore"