codfish

Fox and Friends lets laugh

73 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

Why do you guys watch looser cable news?

Watch loser CNN very rarely. However, on this particular evening I was able to bask in the sheer loserdom that CNN is.  The crying and whining was magnificent.

My only regret is that I wasnt able to simultaneously watch MSNBC lose their ****. 

I agree Stoney, Only a loser would consistently watch this crap. Says a lot about Dems as they regurgitate, often verbatim, the talking points spewed from these networks. 

9 hours ago, Maine Guide said:

Happy too. I’ve said it before. I Watch/read them all so I hear as many differing opinions as possible. Fox, CNN, msnbc. But I always ignore two of them.

FIFY.

1 hour ago, Markushook said:

Watch loser CNN very rarely. However, on this particular evening I was able to bask in the sheer loserdom that CNN is.  The crying and whining was magnificent.

My only regret is that I wasnt able to simultaneously watch MSNBC lose their ****. 

I agree Stoney, Only a loser would consistently watch this crap. Says a lot about Dems as they regurgitate, often verbatim, the talking points spewed from these networks. 

Broadcast news networks have  much higher ratings than ANY cable news network so to say that dems are watching in force is misleading at best. Only a viewer who wants to be spoon fed the party line promoting Trump watches Fox. Hell, he even tweets regularly quoting Fox and friends. Now who's the looser.

2 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

Broadcast news networks have  much higher ratings than ANY cable news network so to say that dems are watching in force is misleading at best. Only a viewer who wants to be spoon fed the party line promoting Trump watches Fox. Hell, he even tweets regularly quoting Fox and friends. Now who's the looser.

Clearly you are, as you keep spelling loser wrong. 

11 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

Tell us Stoney.  Which Broadcast news network should a person turn to in order to get their news from responsible journalists?

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

Tell us Stoney.  Which Broadcast news network should a person turn to in order to get their news from responsible journalists?

Best bet is to ignore the cable talking heads and start watching broadcast and make a decision which one is most trustworthy. I can't decide for you other than to advise that cable news sucks and will give the viewer nothing but bias.

15 hours ago, Markushook said:

.... Says a lot about Dems as they regurgitate, often verbatim, the talking points spewed from these networks. 

To be fair that works on both sides.   Cut the cord and let the cable news stations die.  Some of them will reinvent as a real news station.

24 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Best bet is to ignore the cable talking heads and start watching broadcast and make a decision which one is most trustworthy. I can't decide for you other than to advise that cable news sucks and will give the viewer nothing but bias.

Yes, but the broadcast news has been filtering, bending,  and reporting by omission for generations.  its not better, only different propaganda.  

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

Ben Shapiro, Prof Peterson get my vote just my two cents:):)

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

C'mon.  Help us all out.  You seem like a well informed, intelligent poster of facts.  Tell us which broadcast news channels you watch that keep you a well informed, factual poster??

Even The Dude helped us out once as to which outlets are trustworthy.  It was most enlightening.

2 hours ago, 55555s said:

Yes, but the broadcast news has been filtering, bending,  and reporting by omission for generations.  its not better, only different propaganda.  

I'd bet if you watch for a week or two and did not watch cable you would think differently. Just my opinion.

1 hour ago, Maine Guide said:

C'mon.  Help us all out.  You seem like a well informed, intelligent poster of facts.  Tell us which broadcast news channels you watch that keep you a well informed, factual poster??

Even The Dude helped us out once as to which outlets are trustworthy.  It was most enlightening.

What's that phrase, born at night but not last night.

Fox is to news what professional wrestlng is to sports 

and deplorables love both