PreSeason SuperBowl Rematch

Rate this topic

flylikabird

So Brady and his pats are looking like they might win this pretend game.  Does that mean he doesn't sulk into the locker-room like a b*tch boy after the game, and finally shake the hand of reigning superbowl champ and MVP Nick Foles?    Such a feisty competitor.  So passionate.  

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

That new tackle rule sucks. I agree with Zoe. Absolute takes plays out of the game. You can't tackle anymore. bull****....I'm going fishing. NFL sucks even worse now.

what new tackle rule?

26 mins ago, fishfood said:

So Brady and his pats are looking like they might win this pretend game.  Does that mean he doesn't sulk into the locker-room like a b*tch boy after the game, and finally shake the hand of reigning superbowl champ and MVP Nick Foles?    Such a feisty competitor.  So passionate.  

Wow, eagles get to the super bowl once since 1982  and then fans talk smack. Keeping it real!

LOL:laugh:

21 mins ago, iphish said:

Wow, eagles get to the super bowl once since 1982  and then fans talk smack. Keeping it real!

LOL:laugh:

Oh jeez, good point.  I'll call Philly sports talk tomorrow and let the rest of the guys know that we don't have enough super bowl appearances since 1982 to gloat about sending pouty-patty Tom to the locker-room in a huff after that glorious 41-33 victory.  I figured we at least had until another snap of meaningful football was played to bask in it, but I was mistaken.  Thanks for setting us straight!   

And to be factual, there Mr. Sports Encyclopedia...they were in 2 superbowls since 1982.  Maybe Pats fans mentally blocked the shame of those early asterisk era film-gate superbowls, but I remember them.  

Ahhh, so glad football is back.  :howdy:

3 mins ago, fishfood said:

Oh jeez, good point.  I'll call Philly sports talk tomorrow and let the rest of the guys know that we don't have enough super bowl appearances since 1982 to gloat about sending pouty-patty Tom to the locker-room in a huff after that glorious 41-33 victory.  I figured we at least had until another snap of meaningful football was played to bask in it, but I was mistaken.  Thanks for setting us straight!   

And to be factual, there Mr. Sports Encyclopedia...they were in 2 superbowls since 1982.  Maybe Pats fans mentally blocked the shame of those early asterisk era film-gate superbowls, but I remember them.  

Ahhh, so glad football is back.  :howdy:

My mistake I just went by memory, were there two other times since the 80s?

Just twice.  Both vs. the Pats.   Pukey McNabb, and miracle Foles.  I wouldn't complain about a rubber match this February.   NE probably has a clearer path.  NFC looks tough, and Wentz's knee is still a question mark.  I'm the conductor of the Wentz hype train, though.  Gonna be a fun season.  

Foles looked horrible last night. He looked fantastic for a few games last season. I guess he injured his shoulder in last night's game.

Nate Sudfeld replaced Foles after his injury, and played well for the most part. He finished 22-for-39 for 312 yards and three touchdowns. The last half and lead had Patriots had less starters playing. But he still looked good, slinging the ball.

Edited by iphish