Flybyme

Retail Soars and Economy is Booming

47 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Just doin my little part for the greater good. :howdy:

You're a hurtin............the insecurity levels are a hurtin..............:fire:

5 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

You're a hurtin............the insecurity levels are a hurtin..............:fire:

Shhhh, he still doesn't realize Trump is the greater good. LOL.  

1 min ago, Cman said:

Shhhh, he still doesn't realize Trump is the greater good. LOL.  

I am fully cognoscente of the fact that this guy is the worst POS who ever graced our white house no matter how big the tax cuts are.

4 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

I am fully cognoscente of the fact that this guy is the worst POS who ever graced our white house no matter how big the tax cuts are.

Yeah, errrbody knows what you think. The problem is a smaller and smaller group agree with you. And the mid-terms will be a waking moment, as you realize Trump's re-election is closer and closer. 

#MAGA

10 mins ago, Cman said:

Yeah, errrbody knows what you think. The problem is a smaller and smaller group agree with you. And the mid-terms will be a waking moment, as you realize Trump's re-election is closer and closer. 

#MAGA

This ^^^^^

5 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

I am reminded of this after seeing that it was from Hannitys team.

hannity trump balls.jpg

Posted by CNBC but I see you did not read past Hannity.........

Just now, Flybyme said:

Posted by CNBC but I see you did not read past Hannity.........

How can you expect anyone with there nose so far up Obama's arse to be able to see?

2 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

How can you expect anyone with there nose so far up Obama's arse to be able to see?

Obama had his faults and made blunders but he is twice the man who now soils the White House

6 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Obama had his faults and made blunders but he is twice the man who now soils the White House

Obama was the ultimate bull**** artist. Trump is cut from a different cloth. :rav:

9 hours ago, Flybyme said:

Full article CNBC. If this was during the Kenyan's term you would hear the enemy of the people media beating the drums 24/7. He never got close..................#MAGA

GREAT AGAIN: US Retail Sales SOAR in July, UP 6.4% from Last Year

posted by Hannity Staff - 20 hours ago

The United States’ economy continued to roar to life under President Trump and the GOP-controlled Congress in July; smashing estimates and posting stunning retail sales figures in the normally quiet summer month.

“U.S. retail sales rose more than expected in July as households boosted purchases of motor vehicles and clothing, suggesting the economy remained strong early in the third quarter,” writes CNBC.

“Economists polled by Reuters had forecast retail sales nudging up 0.1 percent in July. Retail sales in July increased 6.4 percent from a year ago,” adds the report.

The strong economic data throws even more cold-water on the media’s overhyped “blue wave” predicted for this fall, with House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi vowing to repeal the “GOP tax scam” should Democrats retake control of Congress.

Read the full report at CNBC.

Yeh but what have romans done for us lately.

Nowt.!

45 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

That just might be the funniest thing I've heard all year, thanks for the laugh Stoned.

Posted (edited)

53 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

How can you say that, when you know obama’s Lazy ways and It’s all about him and

nothing about you or the Democrat Party,

He and Hillary broke the back of the party by taking

every penny in the Party Coffers!  Didn’t you read the book by the Lady who was the head of the DNC.  The one who was caught feeding Hillary the Questions of an upcoming debate against Trump!  She had to resign in disgrace!  

She he was replaced by the loud mouth Jewish Broad from Florida Debbie W Shultz!

She was the Mastermind who facilitated the theft of the DNC Campaign money.  Debbie also colluded with the Super Reps to fix the Primary by stabbing Bernie Saunders in the back in the hall that was full of BS Supporters!  

Debbie had to resign!  

Stoney,  My Condolence’s!  You and all real democrats were abused by the effete elected leadership who believed you were as stupid as the Republican DEPLORABLE ‘S!

I can can still hear The Screams from the Host of BS loyalist!

”Oh, the Humanity!”

Then Bernie blinked and put his tail between his legs and Quit on all of his supporters:   Zero cojonie’s!  Very Not Presidential material at all.  A Wimp!

The Dem Effort was dead before it started,

Edited by RJ

54 mins ago, GuiltyAsCharged said:

Obama was the ultimate bull**** artist. Trump is cut from a different cloth. :rav:

He sure is, he is total bull sheet and you guys love the smell. :poopfan: