Shark attack at longnook in Truro

Rate this topic

catatonic

He may have lost some of his junk though.   98.5 The Sports Hub Zolak & Bertrand did a sort of recap on it today on air mid morning and said they saw some photographs of the aftermath of the attack and alluded to the doctor missing some body parts.    I can only speculate from that segment he may be missing some important reproductive items.   I feel bad for the guy but he was hanging out with the seals on a notorious beach known for multiple shark sightings.   

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

2 mins ago, flylikabird said:

He may have lost some of his junk though.   98.5 The Sports Hub Zolak & Bertrand did a sort of recap on it today on air mid morning and said they saw some photographs of the aftermath of the attack and alluded to the doctor missing some body parts.    I can only speculate from that segment he may be missing some important reproductive items.   I feel bad for the guy but he was hanging out with the seals on a notorious beach known for multiple shark sightings.   

Hoping the shark just took one nut and left the rest intact. At 61 he still should have some mojo left.