gray gables

Iphone vs Android and why?

Rate this topic

95 posts in this topic

Happy Samsung Galaxy Note 8 user here - got it with a $300 discount so it was a no-brainer.   

My very first smartphone was an iPhone 4.  I tired of it almost immediately.  I'm a power tech guy and felt totally handcuffed with the iPhone from the start.   

I got more bluetooth **** than you can shake a stick at friend. 

No way the sound is better than quality old stereo systems and an aux cable. 

Then again I listen to vinyl on a fabulous system in the house. After that all else is elevator music. 

1 min ago, riverrunner said:

I got more bluetooth **** than you can shake a stick at friend. 

No way the sound is better than quality old stereo systems and an aux cable. 

Then again I listen to vinyl on a fabulous system in the house. After that all else is elevator music. 

:dismay: Good for you. If you feel like schlepping an old boom box around, I'm happy for you. I'd rather tote my portable BT speaker that sounds great. I hate when people start throwing around the audiophile tech talk. I have a nice system at home as well with a large vinyl collection. We're talking phones which equate to portability. :shrug:

I don't schlep em around. One on deck, one in garage, one in the kingdom.

Way better than bluetooth for sound. Nothing against bluetooth but it is what it is a marvel per portability and convince. I like.

You might hate the comparison between real sound and bluetooth I make but it's the truth.

Not an audiophile pretender, but I have ears. 

23 mins ago, riverrunner said:

I don't schlep em around. One on deck, one in garage, one in the kingdom.

Way better than bluetooth for sound. Nothing against bluetooth but it is what it is a marvel per portability and convince. I like.

You might hate the comparison between real sound and bluetooth I make but it's the truth.

Not an audiophile pretender, but I have ears. 

Your inferior iPhone probably has an outdated bluetooth chip.  Time to upgrade to iphone x.  

Was that nice enough for you Mr. Adams sir?  

1 min ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Your inferior iPhone probably has an outdated bluetooth chip.  Time to upgrade to iphone x.  

Better

11 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

He's never going to listen to logic Jon. Waste of time.

The iphone is the least performing most expensive phones in the whole wide world. 

Lemmings, cliff, you get the idea...

I just picked up the LG G7 ThinQ on Saturday.   The sound on it is great.  Easy to understand the person you are talking to.  The camera takes great shots.  Has two lenses, one for wide angle.

I was going to get either the Google Pixle or the Samsung 8 but the Verizon Rep talked me into the LG.  A little cheaper and they claimed better.  Most of the staff in the store were using he LG ThinQ.

Only a week but so far so good.

Nest year Spring and LG are planning on pushing out a new 5 G phone and network.  

16 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Very true. Being married to an Asian woman and having insight to the culture, iPhones are all they want. They are not satisfied with anything else. I get comments from her family members mocking me because of my Galaxy S7. I just smile without getting into it.

They are all jealous of your superior phone

6 hours ago, 31BBert said:

I just picked up the LG G7 ThinQ on Saturday.   The sound on it is great.  Easy to understand the person you are talking to.  The camera takes great shots.  Has two lenses, one for wide angle.

I was going to get either the Google Pixle or the Samsung 8 but the Verizon Rep talked me into the LG.  A little cheaper and they claimed better.  Most of the staff in the store were using he LG ThinQ.

Only a week but so far so good.

Nest year Spring and LG are planning on pushing out a new 5 G phone and network.  

Hopefully they got this one right. LG's last 3 or 4 phones have been complete losers.