redfishkiller

anybody have anxiety about getting under large women

41 posts in this topic

I like 'em so big that you start to look for the strings that connect to the parade float to the street-level handlers. 

It's not so much the large, but the large and incredibly ugly I get pensive about. I remember one chick many, many...........many years ago. The pickings were slim and closing time was rapidly approaching and I hadn't had any in a while. This one chubby at the bar had already bought me a couple drinks, so I'm thinking, what the hell. Anyways, to make a long story short, I wake up the next morning at her place and looking to make a quick exit while she's still sleeping. My clothes were literally caked with makeup. All over my shirt, all over my pants, everywhere. I'd never seen that much makeup. All I'm thinking is geejus, how ugly is she? I really didn't want to see or know while sober, so I hit the bricks as fast as I could. I showered twice and did a special load of laundry right away. Gave me the heebeejeebies. :scared:

I was with a fatty who had a waterproof blanket because she was a squirter. She was fun, what a wild ride.

I ended up with a chubby ginger at my brothers school.

They called her the Red Tide.

Gail the Whale was large and TOOK what she wanted. My buddy's brother suffered an assault that left him with a fractured pelvis. He was too embarrassed to file assault charges. This was about 20 years ago.

Just recently had my largest to date.  About 170 or 180.  She scared me when she got on top.  I will stick with the under 130 crowd from now on.

2 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

Gail the Whale was large and TOOK what she wanted. My buddy's brother suffered an assault that left him with a fractured pelvis. He was too embarrassed to file assault charges. This was about 20 years ago.

bri has a whole new meaning to the term, getting ****ed up ...

I dont like small cars or real big wimmin, but I always seem to find myself in em!

24 mins ago, bospa357 said:

It's not so much the large, but the large and incredibly ugly I get pensive about. I remember one chick many, many...........many years ago. The pickings were slim and closing time was rapidly approaching and I hadn't had any in a while. This one chubby at the bar had already bought me a couple drinks, so I'm thinking, what the hell. Anyways, to make a long story short, I wake up the next morning at her place and looking to make a quick exit while she's still sleeping. My clothes were literally caked with makeup. All over my shirt, all over my pants, everywhere. I'd never seen that much makeup. All I'm thinking is geejus, how ugly is she? I really didn't want to see or know while sober, so I hit the bricks as fast as I could. I showered twice and did a special load of laundry right away. Gave me the heebeejeebies. :scared:

bospa.jpg

26 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I was with a fatty who had a waterproof blanket because she was a squirter. She was fun, what a wild ride.

:laugh:

I just couldn't do fat chicks when I was a playa, I saw one naked early in my career and her gut hid her 70's style bush completely, and that was it.

chubby/curvy is okay, but from that day proper fat nope.