JohnP

So how have progressive liberal impacted you personally?

68 posts in this topic

Be careful if recent bias...there were decades in the way distant past where American public vitriol over politics was much greater. 

6 hours ago, JohnP said:

Man that s*cks. You are screwed 

why dont you just treat the unhinged liberals as a form of entertainment the way I see the fanatics here?  

Bring this to the next get together 

F0C6393C-E236-49A1-8FC2-35284F3421EF.jpeg

I'll bet those were your favorite as a youngster. They have served you well. As for the customers who are offended by a lack of 'political correctness', send them to your competitors and let them deal with their bullchit.

3 hours ago, Aquacide said:

progressive values affect everyone every day, they just don't realize it :

the 40 hour week,

workers comp,

401ks,

weekends off

disability benefit,

elementary education,

medicare,

clean air

clean water

mass transportation

but conservative values do too.

40 hour week is for losers.

workers comp is not a legitimate function of gummit

401.  Again thats banking

Weekends off--Loooo-seerrrs

disability ---insurance business

education.  We suck

medicare.  Bomb

clean air.  The pinks said it isnt clean

Same for water

mass transportation.  Uber kicks ass there

Liberal progressivism affects all people, especially in a nation where the government was conceived in the defense and protection of individual liberty.  There are plenty of places to go get your serf on.  Go.

Posted (edited)

Edited by TimS
When was the last time you made an on topic and impersonal post?

3 hours ago, JohnP said:

I didn’t hear a peep about how Trump was going to streamline and reduce government

and I haven’t heard deplorables demanding it

heard tons about immigrants and kneeling for National Anthem 

Thats all you heard?  wow, just wow.

You missed the whole paris accord?, the ****** deals that were made? Tariffs, etc.

10 hours ago, Joe said:

If you watch/read those things as opposed to just posting dumb memes that support your biased perception of reality which is what social media is all about. I give the media very limited responsibility for the state of discourse.

I disagree. I don't watch that crap, any of it. But the media has been bias in the way they report and what they report.

Many bleeding heart libmoes whining & arguing, the main stream media is often their source of fact or narrative

One only has to look as far as aquacide to see his posts and how his "sources" is the media, BTW many times he is wrong or he exits thru the "foolish" door.

14 hours ago, EBHarvey said:

I hear "deplorables" screaming about spending all the time.  Most of the right-leaning guys in here are constantly pushing for smaller federal government, lower taxes, and less spending.  I think you just tend to ignore it because the stuff many of us want cut is the stuff the left uses to solicit and secure votes, i.e., the stuff on the left hand side of this chart:

FT_17.04.03_budget_640px.png

SS & Medicare pay for themselves thru employee/employer funding (yes, I know "theft" in your eyes. so don't waste your keystrokes). The money is "spent"; but it's not an "expense". As a matter of fact, if the gov't had't stolen ~3 Trillion from SS It wouldn't be dipping into the trust fund for the first time since Reagan was President. Coincidence???? Not likely...

8 hours ago, iphish said:

I disagree. I don't watch that crap, any of it. But the media has been bias in the way they report and what they report.

Many bleeding heart libmoes whining & arguing, the main stream media is often their source of fact or narrative

One only has to look as far as aquacide to see his posts and how his "sources" is the media, BTW many times he is wrong or he exits thru the "foolish" door.

Same on the other side of the aisle. Fox is no better. From where I sit, the vitriol of discourse is directly proportional to the "noise" on social media

Liberal Progressive leaders in Philly have turned a once nice city into a high tax, crime ridden, filthy ****hole.

23 hours ago, JohnP said:

How much of the white man outrage is based on what you read in the news versus what you see and experience in real life?

i see most rightie posts begin with a news item clipped and posted. Like a story of some teacher in outer B8ttf**k who objected to a kid wearing a T shirt with some logo of questionable taste 

or some Tranny using the girl’s bathroom in the middle of nowhere 

meanwhile what I see everyday is non English speaking guys lined up at Home Depot looking for day work. 

‘I see lots of problems with homeless young white kids hooked on opioids 

I see the need to use an urgent care facility because emergency rooms are impossibly overwhelmed with people who aren’t so sick but don’t have health insurance 

i see an excellent public educational system when the parents of the community are engaged 

i see a need to be PC but mainly because at work it seems like a good idea not to offend potential customers 

and why is EVERYTHING about race with you people? It is really getting old. You are unhinged.

9 hours ago, iphish said:

Thats all you heard?  wow, just wow.

You missed the whole paris accord?, the ****** deals that were made? Tariffs, etc.

Listening to the alt righties is like peanuts when parents talk

wah wah wah wah wah wah

wah wah wah NFL wah wah wah illegal immigrants wah wah wah 

1 hour ago, ridenfish said:

and why is EVERYTHING about race with you people? It is really getting old. You are unhinged.

This ^^

It's amazing - talk about the NFL is racist, pick on LeBron it's racist, gangs - racist, illegals - racist.

I think it's getting very old, in fact I think black people are increasingly getting sick of it.