illrepute

Top Cat

Rate this topic

104 posts in this topic

On 7/16/2019 at 10:11 PM, gellfex said:

But why is he blue??? Just further humiliation?

that's the light reflecting off his favorite couch.

this is after he kicked me off.  floof loves his new haircut - he's not weighed down and doesn't have any tangles to comb out.

zywPUL3.jpg

Floof #2 still has all his fur - he's basically shed all his fluffy undercoat for the summer, so no need for a lion cut.  He's behaves more like puppy than kitteh.  I call him puppy.

9odtwl8.jpg

9 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

They have cat hunting season in auzzieland.  That guy would look nice on the wall.

ALL cats out after dark, should be hunted

Edited by MickAff

1 hour ago, MickAff said:

ALL cats should be hunted

Jeez guys, do we crap on the endless dog threads? Do I go off there about how every a**hole whose miserable untrained hound barks all f-ing day while they're at work should have his nuts removed? I do not, because I am respectful.

Edited by gellfex

5 mins ago, fishweewee said:

Well, dogs sre delicious.

I've heard that, and been sorely tempted to find out for myself with the obnoxious pack of wiener dogs next door. My neighbor is big into smoking meat, I bet he'd love them pulled, in a nice N Carolina sauce.

13 hours ago, gellfex said:

I've heard that, and been sorely tempted to find out for myself with the obnoxious pack of wiener dogs next door. My neighbor is big into smoking meat, I bet he'd love them pulled, in a nice N Carolina sauce.

Head over to Edgewater.  There are some places that serve coyote, although it's not exactly advertised.

13 mins ago, fishweewee said:

Head over to Edgewater.  There are some places that serve coyote, although it's not exactly advertised.

I imagine it would be tough to order if you didn't speak Korean.  I dunno if I could do it, I chickened out of ordering pony in Iceland. Those shaggy ponies were everywhere, but we never saw anyone riding them. Then it clicked!