BrianBM

Laura Ingraham

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bunker86 said:

If they act like white supremacists, you shouldn't. That's up to you.  

You must just love R Maddow then? 

7.5... tame.

What are you hiding? We know you aren’t a decent person from the words you choose. What’s the rub trying to bash smart attractive women... size? 

5 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Actually, the Administration also wants to restrict legal immigration to 50,000 a year.  

How many were allowed in during the heyday of immigration, when we were actually trying to fill the country with workers, farmers, miners, etc. 

How many more than 50k a year do you think we need?

Posted (edited)

53 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I'll happily engage you on the topic, but you have to do better.  The responses to this are simply so "simple" that they are not worth my time, effort or intelligence.

I felt the same regarding your “criteria” that you outlined, which I won’t speculate as to time or effort but clearly lack intelligence, so I thought I would bring it to a deservedly absurd conclusion.  The fact of the matter is that I am directly familiar with abuses and find it extremely frustrating.  It’s a complex matter that your “criteria” don’t begin to address.  Your “criteria” reflect fear and insecurity - refuse to assimilate.  What do you mean?  How would you characterize Italian immigrants who settle in Little Italy and join UNICO, whose mission in part is to promote Italian heritage and culture?  Are they “refusing to assimilate“ ?

Edited by PeterO

8 hours ago, PeterO said:

So you want to get rid of Italians?

23 mins ago, PeterO said:

I felt the same regarding your “criteria” that you outlined, which I won’t speculate as to time or effort but clearly lack intelligence, so I thought I would bring it to a deservedly absurd conclusion.  The fact of the matter is that I am directly familiar with abuses and find it extremely frustrating.  It’s a complex matter that your “criteria” don’t begin to address.  Your “criteria” reflect fear and insecurity - refuse to assimilate.  What do you mean?  How would you characterize Italian immigrants who settle in Little Italy and join UNICO, whose mission in part is to promote Italian heritage and culture?  Are they “refusing to assimilate“ ?

Ah, so you are saying that when you said "Italians" in the first post, you really only meant "some Italians?"

Is this an admission that your initial question was intentionally vague, broad, and therefore fraudulent by it's very nature?

Or would you rather claim that you didn't really put any thought into the first question, realize the error of your ways, and now must clarify?

"Fraudulent," or "thoughtless," which is it?

PS - I'll happily get to "Italian families who retain some level of their original culture," as I come from such a family, but I'd like to get clear first on your fraud and/or thoughtlessness.

Nice to see you backtracking.  Clearly my post made you attempt to use some of  that “intelligence” you claim to have, hope it wasn’t too painful.

3 hours ago, bunker86 said:

If you like A Coulter, maybe you can buy her a meal? A lot of women can pull off that ultra slender look.

She's not one.

They talk opinions. Not news. If you agree with their opinions, you like them.

If they act like white supremacists, you shouldn't. That's up to you.  

You must just love R Maddow then? 

Megan Kelly was the fox darling, now...… 

Watching vagina hating Prog fuqboys like you fail to engage Ann Coulter on anything beyond her slender build will never not be funny.

:laugh:

1 hour ago, charloots said:

How many were allowed in during the heyday of immigration, when we were actually trying to fill the country with workers, farmers, miners, etc. 

How many more than 50k a year do you think we need?

I don't know.  The point is that the Administration doesn't like immigration in any way, shape or form.  Except for Norwegians, quoting President Trump, and those specialty visas for wealthy foreigners who can buy citizenship with an investment in real estate.  Odd how that works. 

Little Italy is more tourist trap then genuine ethnic enclave, and that's the way all of them wind up. 

Little Italy is gone. Arthur Avenue is the last holdout.

I’m good with less immigration now. The country is full, I don’t see a need for more people at this time. Much different from decades ago.

8 mins ago, Wigeon said:

Watching vagina hating Prog fuqboys like you fail to engage Ann Coulter on anything beyond her slender build will never not be funny.

Not all vaginas. Just ingraham,coulter and  twilson. Since we’re making it personal. 

You bow and worship these talking heads. They’ll change their tune as soon as the signature on the check changes. Just how gullible are you? 

19 mins ago, Wigeon said:

He is peculiar, ain’t he?

Posted (edited)

7 mins ago, bunker86 said:

Not all vaginas. Just ingraham,coulter and  twilson. Since we’re making it personal. 

You bow and worship these talking heads. They’ll change their tune as soon as the signature on the check changes. Just how gullible are you? 

*edit.

like kicking a kitten, I’ll stop.

Edited by Wigeon

11 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I don't know.  The point is that the Administration doesn't like immigration in any way, shape or form.  Except for Norwegians, quoting President Trump, and those specialty visas for wealthy foreigners who can buy citizenship with an investment in real estate.  Odd how that works. 

Little Italy is more tourist trap then genuine ethnic enclave, and that's the way all of them wind up. 

Brian,

Thru our history there have been immigration policies to slow the flow from different countries to allow foreigners to assimilate and join the rest of us as Americans.

Italian and Irish immigration to the US were some of those nations that were cut or reduced serverely.  A lot of the Irish still hate Ted Kennedy for reduction of Irish immigration!

The Presidents current policy is to limit immigration to allow individuals who can assimilate and come to us as people have skills that will help the US continue our Nations sense of purpose, and continue to hold Freedom and Liberty the American

Way.

Hillarys 500,000 Syrian unvented refugees would have been a disaster!  Leading Democrats in the CIA, DOD and others said that Syrians could not be vetted because there were no records available in that war torn nation.

Norway has a small population and very few apply for immigrant status.  President Trump was with the Norwegian President or Ambassador an he joked with his visitor.

Don’t be losing your sense of humor now!

1 hour ago, PeterO said:

Nice to see you backtracking.  Clearly my post made you attempt to use some of  that “intelligence” you claim to have, hope it wasn’t too painful.

Not sure where I backtracked anything?

I am however, fairly sure that you didn't answer a single question asked of you.

First, you present a fraudulent argument, then you change the words, then you ignore the call out.  How typically Liberal.

1 hour ago, bunker86 said:

Fail

2 hours ago, charloots said:

Little Italy is gone. Arthur Avenue is the last holdout.

I’m good with less immigration now. The country is full, I don’t see a need for more people at this time. Much different from decades ago.

I'm for a slow down until we can (somewhat) figure who the heck's here already; I'm in the camp that it's more than 11 or so million.