BrianBM

Laura Ingraham

116 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Interesting how you completely remove "illegal" from the argument (so pathetically typical FAKE NEWS fraudulent Liberal of you) and replace it with identity politics.

What a fraud.

JINX! :)

12 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Gami, no one has an issue with legal immigrants; but like the good leftist you are, you leave out the work illegal.

Not entirely true.  I take great issue with any legal immigrant who comes here simply to mooch off our social services, or refuses to assimilate into our culture, or actually hates our culture, or wants to live by law other than American Law (such as Sharia), or comes here with the intent being unlawful, or comes here to be a member of a gang (MS-13), or comes here just to pump out anchor babies so they can establish a foothold that can never be taken away.

Just because an immigrant comes here legally, that in no way means they are an addition to our society.

5 mins ago, nalu22 said:

JINX! :)

Crap.  I didn't see your post.  I saw his and went right to "quote" and respond.  Kinda skipped some stuff I guess.

7 hours ago, nalu22 said:

Gami, no one has an issue with legal immigrants; but like the good leftist you are, you leave out the work illegal.

You weren't suppose to notice...:rolleyes:

I have always said I would trade 2 of our legal liberal trash for any illegal immigrant any day.

8 mins ago, JimG said:

I have always said I would trade 2 of our legal liberal trash for any illegal immigrant any day.

You gotta be careful with the illegals. I’d guestimate the majority never really learn English and basically never become Americanized, they never assimilate and can’t understand our laws. 

Thats obviously not true about all illegals. 

Posted (edited)

STRONG CATHOLIC ????? Get out of the sun  my friend.

Jesus never preached the vile verbal diarrhea that comes from her pie hole.

Which is her right. Just don't canonize her just yet.

Let her croak first.

She was going for a reaction, and you dotards ate it, hook, line and sinker.

Just another aryan blonde cum dumpster following fox's agenda.

F**k her.

I wouldn't, but have at it.

This is like a 9 on the kook scale, no?

Bunker your handle should be BONKERS86  That is a lot of HATE to br carrying around!    

Laura Ingram has been spreading common sense and kindness for a long time.  I like her style.   

I also like Ann Coulter's feisty style!  Care to share you opinion on her as well?  What is it about strong, women who at conservative leaders that causes your angst against this breed of ladies? Their Truth to Power and not Fake News.

Edited by RJ
Spelling correction

Worked around too many people like this in my biz.

The below is just the tip of the iceberg in their insanity

11 hours ago, twilson615 said:

This is like a 9 on the kook scale, no?

I feel better about trumps odds at re-election. I mean if I’m standing there and I hear someone lose their mind I know they are losing and things are going really bad in their life. 

When a loser calls a woman a ‘cum dumpster’ in public I know that scumbag makes everybody he’s with look like pieces of ****. 

You go F88k yourself.

6 mins ago, bunker86 said:

You go F88k yourself.

Now, now, control your anger.

You know if "brown " people started to vote Republican, the Dems would build a wall so quick, it would make your head spin.

That video is awesome. :laugh:

I listen to part of her radio show most days and that bitchiness percolates every day, she must have to pay her crew well.

10 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Not entirely true.  I take great issue with any legal immigrant who comes here simply to mooch off our social services, or refuses to assimilate into our culture, or actually hates our culture, or wants to live by law other than American Law (such as Sharia), or comes here with the intent being unlawful, or comes here to be a member of a gang (MS-13), or comes here just to pump out anchor babies so they can establish a foothold that can never be taken away.

Just because an immigrant comes here legally, that in no way means they are an addition to our society.

So you want to get rid of Italians?

56 mins ago, bunker86 said:

You go F88k yourself.

Nah you know what, the way you talk about women is classless. No trash is going to say nothing to me, maybe that **** flies in prison but  it does not fly on the outside.

12 hours ago, nalu22 said:

Actually, the Administration also wants to restrict legal immigration to 50,000 a year.  

2 hours ago, PeterO said:

So you want to get rid of Italians?

Is that a viable possibility?

:D