JohnP

Amarosas tape and the N word?

111 posts in this topic

1 min ago, JohnP said:

Yes N and Deplorable have a double meaning within and outside the groups.

its almost a term of endearment when used amongst one another, but if someone outside the group uses it, it’s a harsh insult. 

Yes but given to us by Hillary not some slaveowner .

6 hours ago, evan1 said:

Considering trump has been caught on tape saying some unpleasant things in the past, I dont see why this would be totally out of the realm of possibility.

Evan, don’t know who you are nor where you blew in from but I am going to start calling you Fwank you keep this up. 

2 hours ago, BrianBM said:

If I heard a tape of Trump calling someone a ni***r, I'd shrug. It isn't news to me that he's a bigot, I've thought so all along. If she has a recording of him propositioning her, I'd laugh, it would be so in character for both of them. 

I don't think it would bother his fan base. 

You would shrug? You wouldn’t, with your barrister's mind, think there was something incongruent between such an utterance and a lack of evidence of actual racism by Trump?

He’s been in the spotlight for decades, can you show us counselor a list of the bigoted things he’s DONE, ACTUAL ACTS BASED ON RACE? With all his enemies, there must be such a compendium out there somewhere of actual, you know, evidence. 

8 hours ago, giant basshole said:

Yes but given to us by Hillary not some slaveowner .

The deplorable label really went viral

i still see some guys on the road with Deplorable bumper stickers 

22 hours ago, JohnP said:

So now CBS has another tape with Trump campaign officials try to figure out how to spin it

”no he said it” the recording says

two questions

how nany more Cohen and Amarosa tapes are there? What the frig, was everyone secretly taping each other?

and really why doesn’t Trump just admit it. No biggie. His base will cheer. Right?

JohnP. The source she claims played for her denies he did that and that tape never existed.    

Her ear best friend , another whitehouse woman of color has released a statement that Amarosa is lying!

Both true statements can be found in today’s Real Clear Politice side bars.

Amarose’s secret taping in the whitehouse are felonies and she will be charged for those crimes.

22 hours ago, JohnP said:

From CBS news site

But a new recording, obtained by CBS News overnight, seems to back up Omarosa's story that several Trump advisers discussed an alleged tape during the 2016 campaign. 

The She is lying on that tape.

56 mins ago, JohnP said:

The deplorable label really went viral

i still see some guys on the road with Deplorable bumper stickers 

Further out from the city and you'll see even more

Wouldnt it be funny if trump was behind this?

"Hey Amarosa, I have an idea, you pretend to a tape of me saying something, i deny it, your book sales go up and i get to silly slap the media."  Deal?

9 hours ago, tomkaz said:

You would shrug? You wouldn’t, with your barrister's mind, think there was something incongruent between such an utterance and a lack of evidence of actual racism by Trump?

He’s been in the spotlight for decades, can you show us counselor a list of the bigoted things he’s DONE, ACTUAL ACTS BASED ON RACE? With all his enemies, there must be such a compendium out there somewhere of actual, you know, evidence. 

It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a discrimination complaint against the Trump family business, which rented apartments across Brooklyn and Queens. Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Rather than work with the government to bring the company into compliance with the law, as the New York apartment king Sam LeFrak had done, Trump retained one of the most notorious lawyers in the country, Roy Cohn, and commence an all-out legal war. Cohn, who had been Joe McCarthy’s chief inquisitor during the senator’s witch hunt for communists in the government, filed a $410 million lawsuit against the federal government and smeared the justice department attorneys with terms such as “storm troopers” and “Gestapo.” Trump complained in the press of “reverse discrimination” and alleged a “nationwide drive” to force landlords to “rent to welfare recipients.”

Trump’s countersuit in the fair housing case brought against his company was dismissed by a judge who considered it a “waste of paper.” The Trump organization eventually accommodated the feds, agreeing to a protocol intended to address the mistakes of the past.

From "Fortune" 6/7/16

you remember that walk by the democrats during the "debate" in Congress for husseincare?

how they all claimed people were there saying the "n-word"?

This is the perfect opportunity for the Fake MSM to push the "Trump is a racist" narrative.  Heard it all day on CNN/MSNBC on my commute.  They did not pay a second of attention to OMN until she became their useful idiot, trying to hock this book.  Russian Collusion going nowhere?  Go back to the old Democrat standby - yell RACISM.

And if this tape really did exist, do you not think it would be out by now?  It would have come out just in time to save Hillary.  Just like they tried with the Access Hollywood tape.

As for Evan's question.  No, I could care less if he used the word.  Watch Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, or listen to any Rap song, and you will hear it all day long.  It's free speech and it applies to all of us.  And if the Left would stop accusing everyone of it all the time, it may carry more weight.

Just like I could care less about him talking about grabbing P.  Any guy on this board who has not said that at some point in life is a homo and probably said something about grabbing D instead.

I'll focus on his results.

32 mins ago, eddy said:

you remember that walk by the democrats during the "debate" in Congress for husseincare?

how they all claimed people were there saying the "n-word"?

Was that the little walk where they were supposedly spit on, or so they claimed, with no documentary evidence to ever back it up? 

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, tomkaz said:

central park 5 even after proven innocent by dna and a confession of actual criminal and his company was sue for not willing to rent to non white folks by us justice-now i will say this in his defense both were a long time ago but since you referenced decades they are extremely applicable

Edited by superstriper

34 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

This is the perfect opportunity for the Fake MSM to push the "Trump is a racist" narrative.  Heard it all day on CNN/MSNBC on my commute.  They did not pay a second of attention to OMN until she became their useful idiot, trying to hock this book.  Russian Collusion going nowhere?  Go back to the old Democrat standby - yell RACISM.

Pretty much sums it up right there... 

1 hour ago, Joe said:

It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a

From "Fortune" 6/7/16

Inexcusable, even if one could make a real estate valuation argument in the early 1970s. 

If that “starts” it, what else you go? That, if it is your only example, does not make a strong case for Donald J. Trump being a racist. Was he in charge of those units back then or his father? Just wondering.