Somerville MA. Mayor Has TDS

Rate this topic

flyangler

12 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Sam Adams has just won a regular place in my fridg.

With a Chick-fil-A sammich:th:

12 hours ago, Nessmuk said:

Jeez, these lefties are all 13 yr old girls.  What's a day without a little breathless melodrama?

Most really are:laugh:

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

You guys are digging deep here. Not sure why I should care that the mayor of Somerville, MA is not drinking a particular brand of beer that isn’t even very good. Of course I don’t suffer from TLS so that might explain it.

If you don't care then please don't respond with yet another of your condescending snarky responses. Nobody cares what you care about.

36 mins ago, The Dude said:

Again, why should I care? Why do you care? 

I care because it is ridiculous for an elected official to call out the founder of a beer company and claim to boycott that brand because the person was one of a dozen people at a dinner and who said something bland and supportive of the president. I care because the Mayor’s behavior shows a lack of maturity, general and political, that should have people question his fitness for office. I care because I am sick and tired of all this virtue signaling which does nothing to solve the problem the Mayor seems to care about.

But to your first question, are you serious Dude? Here is the problem, you are addicted to snarking in the PG, there is no arguing otherwise. You are so quick to suggest that others are stuck on certain people but you are stuck on the PG, you can’t “quit it”. 

A sane person would avoid reading anything that is posted in the PG. There are dozens of active SOLers who never click into the PG (and as many lurkers who read the PG but never or rarely comment)

An efficient person would see a post title they don’t care about and move on, ignoring it.

A curious person might read the OP and say “this is stupid” and move on, without comment.

Then there are the addicted types who will read the OP, say this is stupid, respond, have others respond to his response, and then, after several rounds, say “Why should I care?”. Those are the types who participate just to snark, to tweak others while having no real interest in moving the discussion along. They see their snark as being contribution enough. 

That Dude, is your role here in the PG, to snark at those you don’t agree with, occasionally support your ideological wingmates and otherwise just be a gadfly, albeit one addicted to being a gadfly. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

5 mins ago, The Dude said:

No. You're trolling. 

No, I am rubber and you are glue......

Classic. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

My role? I come here to amuse myself. No more. No less. Don't read more into it than that.

In this case, I don't see why it's such a big deal. Small city Mayor makes dumb proclamation involving his beer choice. Just trying to see how it hit your radar or why you care enough to post about it.

18 mins ago, The Dude said:

My role? I come here to amuse myself. No more. No less. Don't read more into it than that.

In this case, I don't see why it's such a big deal. Small city Mayor makes dumb proclamation involving his beer choice. Just trying to see how it hit your radar or why you care enough to post about it.

Because all of these “small” incidents who how off kilter the Democratic Party is. What is the title of this thread? I said the Mayor has TDS, his proclamation proving that. 

Before I was around, how many discussion here centered on the odd balls at the Tea Party rallies? The individual nuts that the news gravitated to just to show the entire TP was nuts. Did you ever contribute to such a discussion? Mock those people in agreement with whomever started the discussion? 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

Curtatone is a complete hardo.  Fits right in with the MA democrats.  He hung a BLM banner on city hall a couple of years back.  Refused to take it down.  Pissed off the cops.  He still wins re election.  Sanctuary city

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician