peanutbunkerandjelly

$120 bucket and $$$ coolers

74 posts in this topic

First it was the $400 cooler you couldn't live with out.  Now there's a $120 bucket. Suck the spot between my testicles and anus.... look I can afford to buy all this junk, but I also have my values coming nothing. This crap is becoming a status symbol and nothing more. Every time I see a high end cooler sticker on a rear window I laugh and mumble yuppie DB. Sorry I refuse to follow. Other coolers kept my fish and food cold enough for 20years. Can't seem to think global warming has increased so much I now need a fancy cooler or bucket.

1 min ago, PaddyCrabby said:

Mine was free.  It had joint compound in it.  Made a seat. Holds plugs too.  Works great.

Yes, that's what they should be. 

Mine all held pickles!  Have to let them soak a bit but free is always good!

22 mins ago, peanutbunkerandjelly said:

First it was the $400 cooler you couldn't live with out.  Now there's a $120 bucket. Suck the spot between my testicles and anus.... look I can afford to buy all this junk, but I also have my values coming nothing. This crap is becoming a status symbol and nothing more. Every time I see a high end cooler sticker on a rear window I laugh and mumble yuppie DB. Sorry I refuse to follow. Other coolers kept my fish and food cold enough for 20years. Can't seem to think global warming has increased so much I now need a fancy cooler or bucket.

Bull.  Without a VS, blackhole, designer plugs, and a yeti cooler you cant catch fish.  Cant happen.

I have had a $9.99 red and white igloo 6pk cooler for over 20 yrs  covered with tar, been dropped or thrown off of roofs . Still works  and keeps beverages colder than any other. Needless to say I don't care about looks, as long as it does the job.

I have a gatorbox (fake yetti) it does hold ice longer than my igloo, but not two hundred dollars longer, 

plus it doesn't hold as much stuff because the walls are so thick, 

i think if the igloo lid was insulated it would do just as good.

my 2 cents

39 mins ago, peanutbunkerandjelly said:

...............Suck the spot between my testicles and anus...........

Ever watch Jackass?  They call that the Gooch.

I have to part with you on the cooler issue ..the rotomolded coolers like, Yeti, K2, Orca, RTIC etc do hold ice better ... so go on and laugh while you're riding to the store to go buy ice.

HOWEVER,

I will also pass on the buckets.. I get all I want for FREE! The $9 Walmart Ozark Trail Cup is probably made in the same factory in China ... they just change the name on it. Can't tell any difference in the two using hot or cold beverages  

1 min ago, DaBig2na said:

I have to part with you on the cooler issue ..the rotomolded coolers like, Yeti, K2, Orca, RTIC etc do hold ice better ... so go on and laugh while you're riding to the store to go buy ice.

HOWEVER,

I will also pass on the buckets.. I get all I want for FREE! The $9 Walmart Ozark Trail Cup is probably made in the same factory in China ... they just change the name on it. Can't tell any difference in the two using hot or cold beverages  

my fake yeti cup holds ice forever and coffe warm almost all day

I think it's a blue buffalo brand