Hook I

Another NFL Boycott Season 2018/19

Rate this topic

237 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Oh please, the vast majority of injustice dealt to Blacks is by other Blacks, but that injustice doesn't play well in the news, so they don't cover it, and instead focus on any little BS story they can find to stoke the fire.

Whites are not the biggest problem Blacks have.  Blacks are the biggest problem Blacks have, and anything else is FAKE NEWS.

+1

5 hours ago, Hook I said:

The would isn't perfect but the best on earth is right here in the USA ask anyone who comes here for a better life .

thank you our veterans and law enforcement .

6D899175-7D78-41B0-A018-2B7E7A2EA7FB.jpeg.fa6e86d8162f25d3d2c2aa12aafce5dd.jpeg

+1

21 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Technically, I think I'm a racist, sexist, ageist, Islamophobic, Homophobic, misogynist, bigot, hater.

Or at least, that's what they tell me.

If you hate or despise everyone equally you are not a racist

16 hours ago, ByronPA said:

It would take a long time to list the problems that are facing this Country.

It would take an equally long time to list the business interests and companies that are responsible for many of those problems.

From producing cancer causing products, poisoning our environment, manufacturing unsafe products, etc, etc, etc. 

The list of things where change might be enacted through a boycott is impressive indeed.  

Some day, I'm sure many folks grandchildren will be sitting around talking about how proud they are that their granpops stood up for what was right and boycotted football, because the players were protesting police violence.  Yup, smart cookies they are.  

If you ask the players they are not protesting, only the media uses that term. Instead the players are drawing attention to the injustices to some races in this country. I don't know about you but the next "action " should be the players not showing up to work if they feel that strongly. Enough of the grandstanding.

Likewise the owners could also counter act this movement pretty easily with their own "action".

Edited by iphish

On 8/13/2018 at 3:08 PM, ByronPA said:

Some day, I'm sure many folks grandchildren will be sitting around talking about how proud they are that their granpops stood up for what was right and boycotted football, because the players were protesting police violence.  Yup, smart cookies they are.  

Right after attending that other Sunday tradition.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:27 AM, crazybellringer said:

what does the national anthem have to do with police officers or military?  Neither of those things were around when the song was written.  This song is about people standing up for them selves and their country which is exactly what the nfl players are doing.

As they head home , beat their girlfriends , drive drunk , dog fight , carry illegal handguns , murder people , shall I continue ....... 

If you want people to listen to what you are saying set a human example otherwise step off .

2 hours ago, giant basshole said:

As they head home , beat their girlfriends , drive drunk , dog fight , carry illegal handguns , murder people , shall I continue ....... 

If you want people to listen to what you are saying set a human example otherwise step off .

The entire NFL is doing that? Step Off????????? Hahahahahahahahaha.

I'm still waiting for the list of players who have done something on their own time it's very small. It's easy to make a statement when all you're doing is kneeling down at work . GB feel free to continue it's amazing what they put the cops through on a daily basis hundreds and hundreds of times Deli in every city. And then and then protest when criminals get put in that place. I don't see anybody kneeling in front of Greg Hardy's or Rae Carruth apartment or jail cell. 

Edited by TheKnot