Another NFL Boycott Season 2018/19

Rate this topic

Hook I

53 mins ago, bunker86 said:

A southern boy might find this offense. You are a unfeeling brute.

Tuff $hit ..its American history , sad thing that  American's ALL COLOR & ALL RELIGIONS  killed each other by the hundred thoudands .

God Bless their souls . 

If it has fins i want to catch it 

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:42 AM, Hook I said:

The issue here is that 

It’s disrespectful to our nation and what our flag stands for . 

Rats support the NFL games . 

And who who cares about your opinion,I don’t :rav:

Keep pounding your chest on how your boycotting. You calling everyone a rat because we watch and LOVE the nfl?  Get over yourself. Its only a few players doing it, And they don't even show them anymore. We're all americans just as much as you, so keep posting your patriotism pics, and go back to enjoying the games...Go Broncos 

Even fish stay out of trouble if they just keep their mouths shut

winterflagcowboys.jpg.659f290802137f347059dc36ef20b0df.jpg

15 mins ago, fshface said:

Keep pounding your chest on how your boycotting. You calling everyone a rat because we watch and LOVE the nfl?  Get over yourself. Its only a few players doing it, And they don't even show them anymore. We're all americans just as much as you, so keep posting your patriotism pics, and go back to enjoying the games...Go Broncos 

there is no right place & time to disrespect our flag . F theNFL & the people who support it .

FYI the games are washed down nothing to enjoy players $uck , refs $uck & Goodell $ucks ..the games are fixed by Las Vegas 

Edited by Hook I

If it has fins i want to catch it 

14 mins ago, Hook I said:

there is no right place & time to disrespect our flag . F theNFL & the people who support it .

FYI the games are washed down nothing to enjoy players $uck , refs $uck & Goodell $ucks ..the games are fixed by Las Vegas 

Here we go......

8 mins ago, Hook I said:

Well guess what?  I would love to see someone like you come over and tell me and my buddies "F you" for supporting the nfl and then call them " Rats"...lol..  I have a few ex-military buddies that would love for you to say something to them.  Boycott if you want, but if your going to call guys Rats and tell them F you for watching, Mr. America may be in for a rude awakeing.

Even fish stay out of trouble if they just keep their mouths shut