night owl

What's your favorite RI Brewery?

Rate this topic

97 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

I work in west Greenwich. I will stop and check out this place for sure.

They you basically drive right past here to head 95n, less than 1/2 mile off exit. Only open fri and sat though.

On 10/20/2018 at 5:09 PM, Shane_O said:

I’d have to say Grey Sail since it’s right down the street and the Captain’s Daughter is delicious, especially in a fresh growler.

Just tried the Flying Jenny EPA ... outstanding lighter ale when you are not in the mood for an IPA

3 mins ago, jeffreyrichard said:

Just tried the Flying Jenny EPA ... outstanding lighter ale when you are not in the mood for an IPA

Like the Whaler's "Rise". 

On 11/26/2018 at 4:33 PM, jeffreyrichard said:

I agree, they have some great seasonal stuff too like their hazy NE IPA “S.O.S” but just like any other relatively small operation, always check the bottom of the can for a date. A lot of these beers degrade quickly with time. Its probably my favorite because I get it fresh all of the time so they taste the way they were meant to. I’ve bought some old 4 packs of Captains Daughter while out of state which tasted like a skunked harpoon ipa. I can’t say that Grey Sail is the best, but it’s my favorite. Plus the people at the brewery are tops!