There Was No Collusion! (Except by my son)

Rate this topic

Livefreeordie

19 mins ago, Flybyme said:

The FBI also lied and kept paying Christopher Steele after they said he parted ways, and Bruce Ohrs 302s will confirm that........... when unclassified.

20 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Do I have to post again that the meeting was a set up. The Russian Honeypot had dinner with Glen Simpson the night before and after Donald Trump Jr meeting. She got a special pass from State to get in the US. Go read or reread testimony.  Or just a coincidence LiveFree? You still have no problem with Hillary paying for dirt from Foriegn people and the DOJ/FBI covering it up?

Russian lawyer met with Fusion GPS Simpson before and after Trump Tower meeting. 

Bruce Ohr was the cutout used by FBI to continue to get Steele info after he was officially terminated as a trusted source. 

Brice Ohr held clandestine meetings with FGPS after the election. 

Bruce Ohr's wife has done work with FGPS but Ohr did not disclose Fusion GPS was paying his wife.

Steele

Fusion GPS

Russian lawyer

Bruce Ohr

Nellie Ohr

Falsified Federal disclosure documents 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

12 mins ago, tomkaz said:

I refuse to read this to hear but will ask a simple question so that we are on the same page:

Is a political campaign knowingly seeking, obtaining and using information derived from official, unofficial and quasi-official Russian sources considered collusion? 

It is considered many things but a crime is not one of them.

these guys are unhinged.  Seriously - remove Donnie Jr's name from this and substitute Hillary or the DNC and they see NOTHING wrong with it.  Put Trump in there and all of a sudden legal stuff is illegal.   :kook:

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Brian made a very specific statement.  He said that Natasha Fatale had access to GRU obtained materials.  I haven't seen that alleged anywhere.  So I am asking for some support of his statement.

The GRU is that branch of Russian intelligence that is supposed to have run the hacking. If Ms. Veselnitskaya had stuff to offer on behalf of the Russian government, she has to have done so on their behalf. How else would she have it?

4 mins ago, BrianBM said:

The GRU is that branch of Russian intelligence that is supposed to have run the hacking. If Ms. Veselnitskaya had stuff to offer on behalf of the Russian government, she has to have done so on their behalf. How else would she have it?

Conjecture your honor. I object!

Objection sustained ........

Edited by GuiltyAsCharged

Just now, BrianBM said:

Everything that we know to date says that she didn’t really have anything to offer.  She said she did... but didn’t produce.

Have you seen anything to the contrary?

2 mins ago, J said:

So you're stabbing at a guess? 

3 mins ago, Slacker said:

Everything that we know to date says that she didn’t really have anything to offer.  She said she did... but didn’t produce.

Have you seen anything to the contrary?

We are assured that she had nothing by Don Jr.  I will reserve my opinion on that.

"Stabbing at a guess?"  Not by much.  

BTW is it OK that you've been outed as Q?  ;)

6 mins ago, BrianBM said:

We are assured that she had nothing by Don Jr.  I will reserve my opinion on that.

"Stabbing at a guess?"  Not by much.  

BTW is it OK that you've been outed as Q?  ;)

The email from Goldstone that started the ball rolling on that meeting sounded nothing like hacked DNC emails.  It said this...we have "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia". 

Which sounds remarkably like how you would also sell "the dossier" when trying to set a meeting. 

If this was a GRU operation and referred to hacked DNC emails, why wouldn't Goldstone say "we have information that will show that your Democratic national primary is rigged against Bernie Sanders"? 

Why would he say "information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia"?

Does Goldstone lack an eye for detail?

Edited by Slacker