stripercrazy

200 fishdoc lure bodys

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Fishdoc family wants to see these used so for 1.00  handling fee per body plus shipping i’ll Send these out . They need finishing / sanding.  there primed a lot of them but there good for someone starting out with out a lathe who wants to play around and have fun ... I’m not making anything on this , fishdoc was great to us guys I’m sure he would like to see people finish these and feed them to bluefish

74AB3109-7531-4D29-975D-D483BA6CED6F.jpeg

BFD2D01B-FB82-4F36-9EFE-7192F2A60FBF.jpeg

1FF2BC86-1EC9-4B1F-9CB0-3060A2184F6F.jpeg

17290153-EB58-41E7-9EE4-F603DCDAE841.jpeg

Edited by stripercrazy

The ones that are primed I would think he sealed them you could re drill everything and sand them again and seal them or scuff them paint them epoxy them fish them if you can’t afford the handling fee I’m sure we can work something out the shipping could be like 8 bucks so groups of 10/20 there might be some bodys that are cracked I haven’t looked plus there primed so out of 10 you might end up with 8 lures 

ok let me double check paypal lol ,ok pm sent. the shipping will be 5.00   no matter the number you order. fishdoc was good to me i'll pick up what ever's over 5 bucks

Edited by stripercrazy

Looks like I ended up with all 200+ of fishdocs last plugs & would like to finish up them in his manner, but cannot find many pics.

The search function on SOL is down for the time being (I hope), so anyone got some in yr collections that you might show or pic to me.

Thanks muchly ...

Still looking to get rid of some of these? If so Ill take a dozen spooks and 6 little necks. 

stripercrazy

Edited by HouseyJD