Surf Hunter

Six pack out of Pillar Point?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a good six pack charter out of Pillar Point?  I only know the cattle boats and I would like to do a small charter.

ktom

16 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

Anyone know of a good six pack charter out of Pillar Point?  I only know the cattle boats and I would like to do a small charter.

hey tom i think Khanh does 4... 

Thanks guys!  I'm goign to look into Khanh, It would only be Shannon and me and maybe my son.  Talk about an ulta light load.  :D

2 hours ago, ghostfish slayer said:

if i had a bigger boat i would trailer up and fish you guys and gal for free...

Thanks, you're awesome K-

9 hours ago, gantz88 said:

It’s so wide open right now, I would just hop on a party boat. Although Que sera sera is actually cheaper because you don’t lose sinker.

This is gonna blow your mind, but we don't really want to fish salmon,  We've never been a huge fan, we'd rather go after rockies and lingcod. 

On 7/29/2018 at 9:07 AM, Surf Hunter said:

This is gonna blow your mind, but we don't really want to fish salmon,  We've never been a huge fan, we'd rather go after rockies and lingcod. 

Hey Tom, did you go yet? 

Another option is Fish On Sportfishing. Tom is a good dude, and you'll get good treatment.

21 hours ago, BirdDog said:

Hey Tom, did you go yet? 

Another option is Fish On Sportfishing. Tom is a good dude, and you'll get good treatment.

Unfortunately, no, no we didn't get out, could not make up our minds LOL,   There is still time and the wife would like it.   Not sure I want to pay for the whole boat right now though. for the two f us unless others might be interested.  

38 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

Unfortunately, no, no we didn't get out, could not make up our minds LOL,   There is still time and the wife would like it.   Not sure I want to pay for the whole boat right now though. for the two f us unless others might be interested.  

I'll fish with you. That'd be fun !  

I'll PM you.

15 hours ago, SaltWaterRooky said:

My friend launches his 6 pack out of Oakland and fishes for whatever the client wants as long as it's legal.  Warrior Poet

Does he do Sturgeon? If so would be interested in a trip in Mid to late Nov.