Surf Hunter

Six pack out of Pillar Point?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Anyone know of a good six pack charter out of Pillar Point?  I only know the cattle boats and I would like to do a small charter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ktom

16 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

Anyone know of a good six pack charter out of Pillar Point?  I only know the cattle boats and I would like to do a small charter.

hey tom i think Khanh does 4... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys!  I'm goign to look into Khanh, It would only be Shannon and me and maybe my son.  Talk about an ulta light load.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostfish slayer said:

if i had a bigger boat i would trailer up and fish you guys and gal for free...

 

Thanks, you're awesome K-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gantz88 said:

It’s so wide open right now, I would just hop on a party boat. Although Que sera sera is actually cheaper because you don’t lose sinker.

 

This is gonna blow your mind, but we don't really want to fish salmon,  We've never been a huge fan, we'd rather go after rockies and lingcod. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 9:07 AM, Surf Hunter said:

 

This is gonna blow your mind, but we don't really want to fish salmon,  We've never been a huge fan, we'd rather go after rockies and lingcod. 

Hey Tom, did you go yet? 

Another option is Fish On Sportfishing. Tom is a good dude, and you'll get good treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BirdDog said:

Hey Tom, did you go yet? 

Another option is Fish On Sportfishing. Tom is a good dude, and you'll get good treatment.

 

Unfortunately, no, no we didn't get out, could not make up our minds LOL,   There is still time and the wife would like it.   Not sure I want to pay for the whole boat right now though. for the two f us unless others might be interested.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 mins ago, Surf Hunter said:

 

Unfortunately, no, no we didn't get out, could not make up our minds LOL,   There is still time and the wife would like it.   Not sure I want to pay for the whole boat right now though. for the two f us unless others might be interested.  

 

I'll fish with you. That'd be fun !  

I'll PM you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SaltWaterRooky said:

My friend launches his 6 pack out of Oakland and fishes for whatever the client wants as long as it's legal.  Warrior Poet

Does he do Sturgeon? If so would be interested in a trip in Mid to late Nov. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.