Ravioli

Many, many people

1,750 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, TimS said:

I didn't get through the rest of your post but felt compelled to respond :)  40-50 a day...that's, what...about 400-500 every nine days? :eek:

Here's all the reported posts for the past nine days - a grand total of 11...that's very close to an average of 1 per day. I don't have any advanced degrees...but that seems pretty far from 40-50 per day :wave:

Screenshot (228).png

Okay, whatever, all I know is that there are a good 30-40 that are either reported or need approval. I don't distinguish between the two, just highlight them and click delete.

Tell ya what, tomorrow I will give you a screen shot of my inbox. There are ta least 10 in there right now since I deleted them all at about 11 AM today.

Besides, does that even matter in what I was attempting to get across? As usual, my words get picked and chosen for whatever the current hassle you want to give me is, and the real message of the words is left to be ignored.

8 mins ago, Billybob said:

Shucks, Tim beat me.

40 - 50/day is nutz - if that were the case, something is broke and you should really tell these flare boys to knock it off.

Or is it fake news?

Tim, just direct the flares to me, I'll deal with this.

Might need a button or 2.

They are pretty rare...and these days, even when I'm on them quick, Derrick (for BST stuff) or Chumfish(everywhere) have already addressed them anyway :bucktooth:

You should have buttons...at least one...an eject button...and you get to push it once per day and send someone here flying out of their chair for writing something stupid. The entertainment value would be enormous...and the lessons learned, priceless :th:

TimS

11 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Yes I am. Please send me to my room to watch some NFL football please.

You tell 'em Dimmy.

Just now, TimS said:

You should have buttons...at least one...an eject button...and you get to push it once per day and send someone here flying out of their chair for writing something stupid. The entertainment value would be enormous...and the lessons learned, priceless :th:

TimS

:laugh::th:

Just now, Tom T said:

Lol.

You were the one who said "reported posts"

Yeah, I did. So what?

10 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Why is tim drawing red dicks and balls on report post page?? :squid: 

Lol...didn't even consider the shape...was marking out the person who reported the post and their avatar :read:  The ones that have my name or Chumfish's name next to them were marked 'complete' by that person.

TimS

Just now, Tom T said:

Lol.

You were the one who said "reported posts"

exactly. :dismay:

9 mins ago, TimS said:

...I do think it's odd that you continue to write things like 'little ravvy you little liar'...it's a little weird :)

TimS

Creepy, stalkerish, behavior :dismay:

:v:

1 min ago, Steve in Mass said:

Yeah, I did. So what?

I think he's saying you exaggerated.

11 mins ago, gadwall8 said:

Who reported a post in “Free Parking” it’s the topic of peace :rolleyes:  

Possibly one of the most reported individual threads...almost every time a post is reported in that thread it's because Stonesipher posted a meme with "****" in big letters somewhere on it :squid:

;)

TimS

22 mins ago, TimS said:

I didn't get through the rest of your post but felt compelled to respond :)  40-50 a day...that's, what...about 400-500 every nine days? :eek:

Here's all the reported posts for the past nine days - a grand total of 11...that's very close to an average of 1 per day. I don't have any advanced degrees...but that seems pretty far from 40-50 per day :wave:

Screenshot (228).png

What's with all the dicks?

11 mins ago, Tom T said:

That's not what he said but you are a good egg for letting him off the hook

It's certainly not what he said...that's why I felt compelled to clarify with a factually accurate representation of the number of reported posts per day :)

TimS