Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
East Tide

Need Help- 70's/80's Movie from Cape Cod or New York with eel fishing scene?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

This may be a figment of my imagination but at one time I remember seeing a movie (color but old, probably 70's) that took place on Either the NY or New England shore and a college age kid goes eel fishing one night? I don't remember anything else about it. I don't know why I care, but I do. 

I feel your pain. Im trying to remember a shark movie that came out a couple of years before Jaws. My parents took us to a drive in to see it. I think it had red death or someyjing similar in the title.

16 hours ago, reelfire said:

I feel your pain. Im trying to remember a shark movie that came out a couple of years before Jaws. My parents took us to a drive in to see it. I think it had red death or someyjing similar in the title.

There weren't many shark movies prior to Jaws... a documentary called Blue water, White Death?

Posted (edited) · Report post

9 mins ago, ermghoti said:

There weren't many shark movies prior to Jaws... a documentary called Blue water, White Death?

I remember that one in the movies from the olden days of the '70s ;) We loaded up the conestoga station wagon for the journey

Edited by richie c

4 hours ago, richie c said:

I remember that one in the movies from the olden days of the '70s ;) We loaded up the conestoga station wagon for the journey

Drive in, I presume.

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 7/22/2018 at 2:01 PM, East Tide said:

This may be a figment of my imagination but at one time I remember seeing a movie (color but old, probably 70's) that took place on Either the NY or New England shore and a college age kid goes eel fishing one night? I don't remember anything else about it. I don't know why I care, but I do. 

Was it The Tin Drum?

Edited by CrashHard23