IsmailG

Cigar smokers

Rate this topic

146 posts in this topic

What's your go to under $10 stogie? Ive become somewhat addicted to these things, hard to beat sitting down outside in the evening puffing away with a cold drink close by. I just got a box of Gurkha Xtreme for stupid cheap (pm me if you want details, sale is still good) surprised at how good they are. Boneshakers are my favorite cheap cigar, like to puff on those when I'm fishing. And I know I know flavored cigars :rolleyes: but Acid Kuba Kuba taste as good as they smell.

I have no idea what cigars cost thses days. I still have some from 96. Took some time off from smoking cigars up to about three years ago. Still don't smoke that often.

2 mins ago, Shaky86 said:

I've liked every cigar I've had from drew estate. Don't think they make a bad one. 

The Blondies are another nice Drew Estate flavor infused cigar...

Just now, wasy said:

My every day for years was a short story

Aahhhh !... those were my favorites when I started to really get serious about good cigars...:rav::th:

I also like the Rocky Patel 1990/92 Vintage stogies...

Nice, I'm taking notes! 

I was 16 and stumbled on my Dad's stash of Cuban Romeo Julieta cigars, I took 3 and smoked them with my buddies. He wasn't happy when he found those tubes empty lol.

Wow you guys are big spenders for something that literally goes up in smoke. I have all but quit now but a few months back I was buying a nice variety of good smokes for $5 or $6 each. $10 was a splurge. My favorite was a Cabinet Select made by Ashton (no Ashton label in fact no label at all) My cigar store Denville Smoke Shop sold them for $4.50 each and he always had a hard time keeping them in stock.

as Chum said the "Banker"... Rockey Patel Edge, all of them.... Neanderthal HN.... Tautuaje TAA..... Illusione MJ 12, and MJ 12 Maduro....  Fuente Xtra Viejo (anejo) .... the list is long... I would have to go home and look in my humidors ....