Little

Unhinged disease skips the lower caste of dems and goes straight to their leaders.

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Seeing the PG crowd and Womens March and metoo crowd go unhinged over the Hillary loss is one thing.  But whent the leadership goes full unhinged, what is the take?

This guy Kavanaugh went to Yale.  Yale puts out a press release touting Yale as a kickass school cause they can make you a SC judge.  OK, selfie plug.   Fair enough.

BUT, 200 teachers and Yale lawyers and stoonts wrote a letter to tell people thay are EMBARRASSED tht this guy is getting this job.  AND they put in the people will die thing.  I swear to God.

SOL Dems.  You all seem to be the current useful petit bourgeoisie of the party, and its to be expected of you to carry on in this way.  But now the upper eschelons of the party are engaging in true stupidity.

What is the next play from you guys?

Shut them up?

Echo them?

Denounce?

OR do you support it?  Keep in mind, these men and women are the future of the Democtra Party and the truth is you have almost no "bench" to select from.  You need a strong new leadership, and yoy are getting P Hats.  Surely you dont want that?

I look forward to your conversation.

Edited by Little

really hard to respond to that drivel.  But I will try.

First, "Stoonts"?  Stoont.com - Nigeria's No.1 Online Shopping Mall. Shop Online in Nigeria for electronics, groceries, sports fitness, car accessories, phones, books, fashion from 

200 Yale teachers and lawyers equals "upper echelon of the party?   laughable.

Next play?  Wait and see approach.

Shut them up?   Never, I like free speech and have a live and let live libertarian attitude.

Echo them?  Nah, I like the SC nominee.

Denounce?  Nope. 

Support?  Only their freedom to write a letter.

полезный идиот^^^^^

Anyone else?

Unfortunately “Drama” sells in the minds of their Leadership.  They believe to maintain power they need to be Extreme, Unhinged or whatever Emotion term that excites their base.

20 mins ago, Little said:

полезный идиот^^^^^

Anyone else?

How are the prices at Stoonts"?

Slang for Students, Mr Paranoid.

Please go down this people will die road right along with your cohorts.  We will watch from here it will be great

Anyone else care to denounce this ruinous path?

Yale should be very proud of this man, yet they now denounce him because a Republican President nominated him. 

Great move Libruls. 

Posted (edited)

12 mins ago, KnewBee said:

How are the prices at Stoonts"?

Stoonts, slang for students? Bad SIRI dictation for students? 

Come on KB, you read it in context and knew what it meant. Why poke Little on something so minor? :stick:

ETA: Sorry, premature participation given Little confirmed the above. 

Edited by tomkaz

Specifically student stagehands.  If you are the poor schlub on a low budget tour in springtime (just dont take them), you will do low dollar college dates.  Your "crew" will be stoonts.

Dumb as hair, and half of them just want to meet the band.

Just like the idiot kids that said people WILL DIE if this Yalie gets on the SC.

1 hour ago, Harf said:

Unfortunately “Drama” sells in the minds of their Leadership.  They believe to maintain power they need to be Extreme, Unhinged or whatever Emotion term that excites their base.

DT campaign was based on nothing but drama. 

1 hour ago, Little said:

полезный идиот^^^^^

I thought you said it skipped the lower castes?

4 hours ago, Little said:

полезный идиот

Sounds like you're talking about Trump supporters, Little.  Or do you like kissing up to our new best friend, Putin.  Could be talking about yourself also.

2 hours ago, Philly said:

Sounds like you're talking about Trump supporters, Little.  Or do you like kissing up to our new best friend, Putin.  Could be talking about yourself also.

O=Pinkos are tellig each other that people WILL DIE if this guy gets this job.  I bet you are quite embarrassed.

Or maybe you arent.  Thats creepy, but maybe.

3 hours ago, Philly said:

You rang?

200w.gif