Clinging Jellyfish

Rate this topic

fishless

Just a public service announcement for the fellas fishing Ocean County or the BB in particular.  Hoping I can post this article to inform ppl.  Article suggest this Jellyfish's sting feels like a thousand ice picks.  They were found last week on the back side of IBSP.

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/tiny_jellyfish_with_sting_of_a_thousand_ice_picks_found_by_the_dozen_in_nj_bay.html#incart_river_index

Jellyfish.jpg

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

6 hours ago, fishless said:

Just a public service announcement for the fellas fishing Ocean County or the BB in particular.  Hoping I can post this article to inform ppl.  Article suggest this Jellyfish's sting feels like a thousand ice picks.  They were found last week on the back side of IBSP.

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2018/07/tiny_jellyfish_with_sting_of_a_thousand_ice_picks_found_by_the_dozen_in_nj_bay.html#incart_river_index

Jellyfish.jpg

OK, let me get this straight! Death by a thousand cuts spinoff, attack of the thousand sting ice pick jellyfish, right on the heels of the Portuguese man of war in Cape May county. Oh, and let's not forget yesterday's posting of the Matts Landing in the Maurice River (south Jersey) guy who got a flesh eating bacteria while crabbing and may have to have all of his extremities amputated! Next thing we'll hear is that MC55 got dragged into the surf by vampire sand bugs! Anybody want to buy my fishing gear?

It is alarming but not shocking.  I have plans to make an outing next week in the vacinity pf where these jellyfish were found.  Not gonna skip the outing but will probably wear waders as a precaution now.  

"I was a waste of time dumbasses"  Sevenxseventy1

6 mins ago, fishless said:

It is alarming but not shocking.  I have plans to make an outing next week in the vacinity pf where these jellyfish were found.  Not gonna skip the outing but will probably wear waders as a precaution now.  

How is that any different from your regular attire?

2 hours ago, fishless said:

Don't be such a poosay.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....