Harf

Ignore the Media Crap! We're Winning Illegal Immigration Debate

17 posts in this topic

“‘Following the implementation of the administration’s zero-tolerance policy, the June 2018 Southwest Border Migration numbers declined by 18% when compared to the previous month,’ Department of Homeland Security Press Secretary Tyler Houlton said in a statement.”

RUSH:  Let me run through these immigration numbers again.  “‘Following the implementation of the administration’s zero-tolerance policy, the June 2018 Southwest Border Migration numbers declined by 18% when compared to the previous month,’ Department of Homeland Security Press Secretary Tyler Houlton said in a statement.” This is, of course, illegal immigrants attempting to get in the country in the southwest border down 18% because of the zero-tolerance policy.

Reuters has a story. This is from earlier this morning. It’s a poll.  It’s a Reuters/Ipsos poll.  “Immigration tops the economy and health care as the most important issue determining Americans’ vote ahead of the midterm elections in November, a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll shows. Reuters/Ipsos data shows that immigration became a top concern for registered voters in the United States after the Trump administration in May announced its ‘zero tolerance’ policy on illegal immigrants, saying they would be criminally charged.”

Uh, actually, the zero-tolerance policy was announced April 7th of 2018.  Sessions was acting after a Department of Homeland Security report found that illegal border crossing increased 203% from March 2017 to March 2018.  And then Reuters says here, “The policy became a political lightning rod in mid-June with disclosures that thousands of children were separated from their parents who were accused of crossing illegally into the country.”  Wrong again.

It only became a lightning rod when the media decided to lie about it all and claim that Trump zero-tolerance policy separated children from their parents for months.  It does not!  It never did!  Children were only separated while their parents were booked, and this predates Trump anyway.  This was nothing but a faux, manufactured crisis.  It’s typical of the left.  This is… Scott Pruitt, supposedly all of these violations?  Nobody ever knew about the massive screw-ups in the Obama EPA because the media never covered any of it.

The pollution of rivers, the mistakes made that were legion.  But you never knew because the media never told you about it, ’cause the media was there to cover up for and to shelter and shield Obama from any form of subjective criticism, and they succeeded.  You know, I think… I’m gonna go out on a little bit of a limb here.  You know why Donald Trump got elected.  What issue, what issue’s at the top of the list of people that voted for Trump?  Immigration.  What about it?  Illegal immigration.

People openly getting into this country with no effort to stop them.  The Republican and Democrat Party both advocating for amnesty and continuing to let any number of people in.  Donald Trump’s elected because he’s the one guy in the campaign with a position that said, “Stop it!”  So Donald Trump gets elected on that basis, and there were other things, too, but that, I’m convinced, was at the top of the list.  It might have been tight.  The top five might have been close together, but it was at the top.

The media then immediately begins on a charted course to destroy Trump’s popularity and to specifically drive a wedge between Trump’s voters and Trump.  As part of that campaign, they lie about it and suggest that they are succeeding.  After others here and there about, “Yeah, some Trump fans are very nervous.”  Remember every special election the media would tell us that people now realize they erred greatly voting for Trump and are eager to vote for the Democrat now to make amends for their mistake.

Every special election!

And yet they were wrong every time because the Republican won practically all of them.  There wasn’t a bit of factualness.  There wasn’t a bit of truthfulness to any of the allegations that Trump was losing his base. And yet throughout the past months, year and a half or longer, the media has been trying to suggest that many Trump voters are embarrassed and wish they had not voted for Trump, wish they could do it again — and in fact, cannot wait for the next election to go out and correct their mistake.

Part of that is to try to create the illusion — and that’s what it is — that the people that voted for Trump on the basis of immigration are softening on it and are not nearly as hard on it as they were when they election him.  They want you to believe that momentum and public opinion is shifting and is now trending toward being in favor of illegal immigration.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

Immigration today remains the No. 1 issue in the Reuters poll and any other because people are fed up that nothing is seriously being done to stop it and that Trump is not being offered any assistance in doing so.  Well, in the midst of this comes this story about chirp being separated from their parents, and the same technique is used.  Every time the story is reported, it’s along the lines of “The whole country is shocked.  Donald Trump has gone too far now!  Donald Trump has a really stepped in it now.

Keep calling to "abolish ICE" attacking women and teenagers, it's going to work, I promise! - :laugh:

3 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Keep calling to "abolish ICE" attacking women and teenagers, it's going to work, I promise! - :laugh:

Bwaahahaaaaahhhaaaa,,,,,,,

illegal-alien-flipping-bird.jpg?w=648&h=

1 hour ago, KnewBee said:

Rush IS media crap.  Suckers!

Nice feedback but not much content:laugh:

1 hour ago, Little said:

Bwaahahaaaaahhhaaaa,,,,,,,

illegal-alien-flipping-bird.jpg?w=648&h=

Reality of what the New Dem Party has become:thumbd:

19 mins ago, 55555s said:

So much anger.

It’s easier to get someone to follow you by leveraging their anger than it is to tell them to work hard and take advantage of the Opportunities. 

The less intelligence the easier it is to manipulate...

2 hours ago, 55555s said:

So much anger.

I listen to Rush Limbaugh, talk about anger.   He provides the same commentary as the others in the media/infotainment industry, just puts his own spin on things. 

And there's this...

(Bloomberg) -- Democrats turned out more voters overall than Republicans in 14 of the most competitive congressional districts that have had primaries so far, signaling the eagerness of the party’s base to confront Donald Trump in the first midterm election of his presidency.

While the turnout numbers are positive for the party, they don’t indicate a decisive edge in the November congressional elections that will determine whether Democrats gain a majority in the House.

The advantage also isn’t spread evenly. Democrats tallied more total votes than Republicans in just half of the 14 the districts, and they’ll need to win in many of those places to gain at least 23 U.S. House seats to take control of the chamber.

Expectations have been high for Democrats as the intensity of dissatisfaction with the president among the party’s core voters has boosted candidate recruitment and fundraising. Added to that are historical trends that point to losses for the party in power in between presidential election years.

Unofficial vote totals from the still-unfinished primary season show Democrats received about 806,000 votes in the 14 districts, while Republicans won about 727,000, according to a Bloomberg News tally. That’s roughly 52.6 percent for Democrats and 47.4 percent for GOP candidates.

No anger here just some very surprized humans . Knew Bee how are these #s not hurting america 

Posted (edited)

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, KnewBee said:

I listen to Rush Limbaugh, talk about anger.   He provides the same commentary as the others in the media/infotainment industry, just puts his own spin on things. 

From that statement it is obvious that you rarely if ever listen to Rush. Rush is one happier warrior and one of the best political analyst in the country.  If Rush tell you what is coming next with the Republicans or Democrats he is rarely wrong.

Back to the topic after we were so rudely interrupted.

Recent polls show that while the majority of Americans are in favor of increasing legal immigration they are even more opposed to illegal immigration.

Trumps two biggest issues were stopping illegal immigration/border security and appointing constitutionalist to the Supreme Court. Those were the biggest issues that helped him win him the election. Even folks that were not big Trump fans wanted the Supreme Court to return to interpreting the law instead of making it and returning the balance to our three co-equal branches of government..

Lefties can no longer count on the Supreme court to make laws and bypass the legislative process. They will have to win at the ballot box and pass new laws. A novel concept for a party that did not even want to vote on a budget.

Edited by Jay Blair

1 hour ago, Jay Blair said:

From that statement it is obvious that you rarely if ever listen to Rush. Rush is one happier warrior and one of the best political analyst in the country.  If Rush tell you what is coming next with the Republicans or Democrats he is rarely wrong.

Almost everyday from 1200 - about 1300, I tune into that blowhards first hour as he peddles his talking points to the faithful who will then peddle it onward.  Infotainment.  I also listen to Hannity and Savage.  Makes it easy to decipher the oft repeated marching orders when repeated by the ditto heads and faithful.    All the while these idjits chastise the the liberals for espousing the MSM talking points.   It is laughable....

I see some "limbaughisms" in your ill informed rhetoric, comical....

When I go to Florida in March with a few friends, I am the driver 9o% of the time. I put Rush on driving to the golf course and my buddies roll their eyes, and then we laugh at that bloviating fool. How anyone can take that fat addict seriously is a mystery to me. I will say that if there is a God, he has a great sense of humour making him deaf.