JITO

Tsunami SaltX reel

Rate this topic

214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

22 mins ago, FlukeOff said:

Is this out now? Saltwater proof is a lofty claim! Would like to know the difference between this and the Shield plus the price. 

I believe they are showing it on icast next week. So next week we will have more answers. Stainless steel gears are a big difference with the shield

Edited by JITO

Posted (edited) · Report post

Info I got a few weeks ago and confirmed the other day.

4k and 6k sizes

Trying to keep in in the 300 to 400$ range

Machined Aluminum frame

Dunkable

Can be reeled under water

Aimed to be fished as a ZB or VS

Supposedly a design unique to them, designed by them  (I see styling borrowed from the shield...and they confirmed that was intentional)

(((which me being me make me think that it's an OEM design.....but that doesn't really matter whatever the OEM....it doesn't exist yet in the states or elsewhere)))

There are working models in existance.  But the final isn't a thing just yet.  (I asked if the thing pictured is a final version because it looked a bit "rendery")

And there is a new Accurist coming out for those fluke guys mentioned in the wayyy back.

accurist.png

saltx.png

Edited by scoobydoo

47 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

4k and 6k sizes

Machined Aluminum frame

Dunkable

Supposedly a design unique to them, designed by them  (I see styling borrowed from the shield...and they confirmed that was intentional)

(((which me being me make me think that it's an OEM design.....but that doesn't really matter whatever the OEM....it doesn't exist yet in the states or elsewhere)))

There are working models in existance.  But the final isn't a thing just yet.  (I asked if the thing pictured is a final version because it looked a bit "rendery")

And there is a new Accurist coming out for those fluke guys mentioned in the wayyy back.

If this reel works as noted VS and ZBass will take a Big Hit.

J:wag:n

47 mins ago, scoobydoo said:

accurist.png

salt x.png

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

4k and 6k sizes

Machined Aluminum frame

Dunkable

accurist.png

saltx.png

Thanks Scoob. Good info!