DoOver

The Navy Building Illegal Alien Housing Costing $233 Million For 25,000 Aliens

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

This temp housing be on Navy Bases.

The Military also has to provide temp housing for 20,000 alien children.

That should bring more in. Imagine they don’t have much from the area they came from,to here now. Roof over their head, 3 meals a day, clothing, bedding. Move them to a different part of the country, travel included. Spreads the workers around the country. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

That should bring more in. Imagine they don’t have much from the area they came from,to here now. Roof over their head, 3 meals a day, clothing, bedding. Move them to a different part of the country, travel included. Spreads the workers around the country. 

The Democrats new plantation.

You people are certifiable.

Edited by DoOver

4 mins ago, DoOver said:

The Democrats new plantation.

You people are certifiable.

The new trump camp. This is all trump and the republicans. No democrats were harmed in the making of this. 

46 mins ago, saltfisherman said:

The new trump camp. This is all trump and the republicans. No democrats were harmed in the making of this. 

immigration has been a problem for decades. Amnesty made it worse. Both parties have had a hand in it.

13 mins ago, RJ said:

Show me the Orign of this activity.

What Bases have been mentioned?  why has the Navy been selected?.

It came as a news break on Fox.

I'll see what else I can find, RJ

On 6/21/2018 at 9:18 PM, The Riddler said:

Again, I challenge for you to show me one application where uncle sam gives out free welfare to anyone illegal aliens. When you find that application let me know and post here.

56 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Where’s that Librul Genius that’s been telling how ILLEGAL aliens don’t cost us a dime. 

I wonder what part of "free" he can not comprehend?

UGH.  What a freaking mistake.  

Busses, guns, and some very good community organizers, and a map pointing south.    If anything, THATS what they should be giving them.  

What a mistake.

7 hours ago, Dave588 said:

immigration has been a problem for decades. Amnesty made it worse. Both parties have had a hand in it.

You can spin this all you’d like this is trump camp all the way. His entire idea. Catch and release has become catch and stay forever at trump encampment. Where we feed you, cloth you and you get to play games in the field we’ve made for you. Tell your neighbors, family members and casual friends, all are welcome. Want to do the morning or afternoon tour of our base. Please sign up and the base leaders office. Complimentary hat and jacket to be given out. The best is no work required to pay us back, the US tax payer has got your back. 

Thanks uncle donald.