Gotcow?

Is it time to classify Liberals (Democrats and Republicans) as Enemies of the State?

Rate this topic

146 posts in this topic

Just now, saltfisherman said:

How will they treat you? That’s easy worse than a 5 time deferment Pres.. They idolize a man that ran from defending the constitution now to hug a flag and all is well. Trump doesn’t have enough of a man in himself to lick your boots. 

You still wearing Obama knee pads?

27 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

The refusal to accept responsibility for the degeneration of ones own culture, say like addressing what's wrong when almost 80% percent of children are born out of wedlock.

The numbers are really around 40%

27 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

The steady erosion of individual liberty in favor of the collective.

Tell us if you will, what liberties have you lost in the past 8 years? Please be specific. :howdy:

31 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

The steady erosion of order we see from groups like BLM, ANTIFA, and a host of others.

The growing sense of entitlement that demands the mugging of others to fund.

The steady shouting down of opposing views.  The lies and demonizing of others...surely all Nazis.  The attempt to use law to end opposition.  The everyday use of law to control and favor private interactions between people.

The refusal to accept responsibility for the degeneration of ones own culture, say like addressing what's wrong when almost 80% percent of children are born out of wedlock.

The steady erosion of individual liberty in favor of the collective.

The selective application of law to suit political ends.

You wont accept any of this, until it comes back to kick you in the teeth.

There's a good deal of this on both sides of the coin. It's hardly unique to progressives/liberals. 

15 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

What would you call those groups of people?

Trump's base?    It's amazing what  fear can do.  Yep, ya'll are afraid, scared.  So you create fantasies of bogey men under the bed.  Enemy of the State.  What kind of patriotism is that?  How does that make America great again?  It sounds like if you got ideas mixed up.  Maybe you should be goose stepping behind your fearless leader.  You don't know how to handle the freedom we have.  I'm sure you'd be far more comfortable sitting at attention in a totalitarian state/country than you would a democracy.

8 mins ago, The Dude said:

There's a good deal of this on both sides of the coin. It's hardly unique to progressives/liberals. 

Nope...very lop sided with leftists shouting down others, rioting, speakers having to cancel, smashing people with bike locks, burning stuff, rioting, not allowing opposing points of view.

That is a very, very small segment of society whose actions are way overblown. Plus, they’ve got their foil on the other side that shows up to protests looking to fight as well. One of them even drove a car into a crowd.

9 mins ago, The Dude said:

That is a very, very small segment of society whose actions are way overblown. Plus, they’ve got their foil on the other side that shows up to protests looking to fight as well. One of them even drove a car into a crowd.

It's still lop-sided

30 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

You still wearing Obama knee pads?

Good come back. Try again. Maybe something less 2 year old. 

5 hours ago, dena said:

I would vote yes.

Just like radical Muslims.

They are out for no good for us.

I think they do more damage than any radical muslim has done with bombs.  Time to go.   But dare we say harm to them all or we will be up on charges.  Only libs can make harmful threats and get away with it

Just now, Philly said:

You don't know how to handle the freedom we have.  I'm sure you'd be far more comfortable sitting at attention in a totalitarian state/country than you would a democracy.

I know how to handle the freedoms and rights that you would take away and savagely curtail.

It's your side that cannot deal with democracy. That's why your side employs the tactics that you use. 

Good come back. Try again. Maybe something less 2 year old. 

Oh, I'm sorry.

Who's knee pads are you wearing thee days?

Pelosi? Schumer? Generic Liberal?

9 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I know how to handle the freedoms and rights that you would take away and savagely curtail.

It's your side that cannot deal with democracy. That's why your side employs the tactics that you use. 

The hypocrosy of saying that people will take away your rights and freeedoms in a thread where you want people labeled enemies of the state for having a political opinion is off the charts.

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Oh, I'm sorry.

Who's knee pads are you wearing thee days?

Pelosi? Schumer? Generic Liberal?

Big boy pants. Try some on. It will do wonders for your demeanor. People might actually accept you as an adult. Please Don’t be sorry, we are well aware you were made like this. 

Heres a lead for your next dumb inclination of a thought. 

you can start a Thread as to how much trumps backside reminds you of the taste of home. 

Just now, The Dude said:

The hypocrosy of saying that people will take away your rights and freeedoms in a thread where you want people labeled enemies of the state for having a political opinion is off the charts.

As I stated earlier in response to you

You might have a valid point if all they were doing was expressing opinions.

Big boy pants. Try some on. It will do wonders for your demeanor. People might actually accept you as an adult. Please Don’t be sorry, we are well aware you were made like this. 

Heres a lead for your next dumb inclination of a thought. 

you can start a Thread as to how much trumps backside reminds you of the taste of home. 

Here's a lead for your next comments.................Don't bother.