HillTop

Mudhole Sale

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is of any value to anyone but this sale ends tonight.  Only used Mudhole once before.    Are their prices decent in general ?   ie: Even with a 15% discount could I do better elsewhere as I need guides for a new build this winter ?

Thanks,
HT

mudhole.jpg.88bdad105e5ab0058a1b5ef953f0507c.jpg

MH prices are reasonable, tho shipping ($6.95 for under $100) is a bit slow - I did an order on the 14th, they took the $ on the 15th, but USPS as yet to have it their system.

They are also pretty good on returns - they keep 10% & you need an RMA # & return with 30 days.

I'd like faster shipping but express is almost 3 x the base of $6.95.

They do have comprehensive set of how-to videos & are pretty good w/support, tho' sometimes it's a day later.

And watch out for backorders, make sure an entire order is not delayed w/a BO or 2, they do tend to send on BO's w/o additional shipping ...

Remember, you need to spend $150 for the discount (and min $100 for free shipping). Their prices are similar to the other sites. And Frazerp is right, their shipping is slow af unless you pay for add shipping charges. 

They have (or had) very reasonable shipping costs on longer blanks.  With the shipping companies' policies on packages longer than 9' that may have changed, however.

Posted (edited) · Report post

they are the best if not very best out there, , very close to the  best ,  shipment's are a little slow , now that that is for the small  builder  ,  don't know about the large builders ,

Edited by jsid6g