slowroller

Is Cohen about flip??

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

CBS is reporting Cohen is feeling isolated and that his allies are turning on him. Not happy with how the groundwork to discredit him is being laid by Rudy G and the Trump camp. Reports also surfacing that Cohen is about to drop his legal team and cooperate with prosecutors and is under investigation for illegal lobbying. So how long before he spills the beans?

The lack of concern is interesting considering that the Trump Foundation is now being pursued by NY state for unlawful activity. My guess would be that Cohen probably has some sort of dirt he can use to save his own skin. Being cast off like a leper after being loyal to Trump would motivate him even more. Loyalty seems to be a one way street with Trump.  I could be wrong, but the fact that you guys dismiss what could be a potentially damaging turn of events is pretty funny.

4 mins ago, slowroller said:

The lack of concern is interesting considering that the Trump Foundation is now being pursued by NY state for unlawful activity. My guess would be that Cohen probably has some sort of dirt he can use to save his own skin. Being cast off like a leper after being loyal to Trump would motivate him even more. Loyalty seems to be a one way street with Trump.  I could be wrong, but the fact that you guys dismiss what could be a potentially damaging turn of events is pretty funny.

It's possible, keep us posted

10 mins ago, slowroller said:

Why should anyone be concerned ? They're just trying to blackmail him for money.

9 mins ago, mitchell master said:

Why should anyone be concerned ? They're just trying to blackmail him for money.

AKA "The Flynn!"

21 mins ago, slowroller said:

............. the fact that you guys dismiss what could be a potentially damaging turn of events is pretty funny.

"Could."

Let me know if something actually comes of it.

I'm still waiting for the TrumpU, Univision, MissUSA, Travel Ban, Stormy lawsuit to get him.

Just now, JoeyZac said:

"Could."

I'm still waiting for the TrumpU, Univision, MissUSA, Travel Ban, Stormy lawsuit to get him.

Absolutely, it could, maybe it won't, but it's interesting nonetheless. 

5 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

"Could."

Please provide context regarding Ms Stormy. 

3 mins ago, slowroller said:

Absolutely, it could, maybe it won't, but it's interesting nonetheless. 

Sure it's interesting!  It's all interesting.  But I'm nowhere near "worrying" about this.

I'm much closer to "worrying" about what happens in NK renigs, or a foreign nation attack our grid, or if all the "China can hack our encrypted information" stuff comes to pass.

But this CIVIL lawsuit?  Eh, whatever.

1 min ago, PlumFishing said:

Please provide context regarding Ms Stormy. 

So you find this post worthy of being taken seriously?  But not the one about NK?

Nah, pass.

Honestly, I'm surprised that nobody is worried that Cohen is going to rat. The president's lawyer/fixer ratting him out is kind of a big deal. But hey, we'll see what happens. 

There’s more important stuff going on. Didn’t you see the OIG report? A few agents were critical of Trump in a handful of texts and emails.