Bad or good

Rate this topic

Stonesipher

Wondering if there is any real difference between these two photos of our POTUS greeting other leaders? Obama got railed for doing the bowing and was wondering it the rank and file Trumpers view his saluting a Korean Officer with equal contempt given the reputation of the NK govt and how it treats it's people compared to other world leaders?

bow vs salute.jpg

salute vs bow.jpg

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

Just now, Stonesipher said:

Get your eyes fixed there Jim, the officer is offering his hand. My OP was "unhinged" ?????

:laugh:

go look at the video.  You guys "conveniently" leave out the whole story.  

5 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Get your eyes fixed there Jim, the officer is offering his hand. My OP was "unhinged" ?????

:laugh:

It's not a meet & greet at the local lead swap meeting; you salute people in the military.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

8 mins ago, JimP said:

go look at the video.  You guys "conveniently" leave out the whole story.  

How is that a problem around here. He is the Pres. you would think that he does not salute foreign officers. But hey look at the source. Obama did it consciously and with forethought, in your guys world there is no such thing.

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

Bowing is showing more weakness than a salute.

Unless you think our President bending over to be lower than a man much shorter than he is is a macho, Presidential thing to do.

Obama assumes the position willingly, I notice, Is that his bath house stance?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Bowing is a show of respect in different cultures. When you travel enough you learn what is proper and accepted behavior. You follow those guidelines. Just something as simple as taking a picture of a person, you should ask permission. 

Something as simple as a woman not covered up and wearing a bathing suit in places is offensive. A woman not wearing a head covering in locations is offensive in some cultures. 

You do these to show respect for citizens of that nation. 

Since trump only travels to florida he wouldnt know culture if the gator bit him. 

1 min ago, saltfisherman said:

Bowing is a show of respect in different cultures. When you travel enough you learn what is proper and accepted behavior. You follow those guidelines. Just something as simple as taking a picture of a person, you should ask permission. 

Something as simple as a woman not covered up and wearing a bathing suit in places is offensive. A woman not wearing a head covering in locations is offensive in some cultures. 

Since trump only travels to florida he wouldnt know culture if the gator bit him. 

Someone's got to be the bottom; thanks for volunteering. 

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

That’s nice Nalu wants to play pin and pincushion. I’ll pass I don’t go that way. You should be able to find someone else of your liking here real easy. Ask little he tends to levitate towards gay threads. You might just get some. One troll on another. No pictures, those you can keep as a momentous occasion. 

Edited by saltfisherman

10 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

Our President does not how to anyone.

It is just another reason you guys continue to lose elections.

Why do you Democrats want to see America grovel to the world?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard