Einstein Was A Racist

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

3 hours ago, makomakoman said:

Einstein called the Chinese “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” and compared them to robots

But he like the Japanese.

This was in the 1920's

Oddly accurate. While the Chinese are good producers they cannot innovate. Hence the cheap imitation products they can make and all the patent violations they take part in. The Japanese are very good innovators though.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

52 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

90% of our temps are Asian.... mostly Vietnamese, every time we get a new batch fresh off the boat ..... there's boot prints on the toilet seat. .... as for lacking any innovation it's 100% true. ... don't get me started on the crap they eat.

Does that really bother you? I'll bet one Viet temp will work circles around 3-4 regular workers. Boot prints on toilet seats; Huh. My wife is Vietnamese and in the 39 years of marriage, I've never seen one footprint on the seat. Odd. :shrug:  Eye opener fact; They actually have toilets and indoor plumbing in Vietnam. Shocking, I know. :freak:

She has been known to eat some foul smelling stuff though. :scared:

6 mins ago, bospa357 said:

Does that really bother you? I'll bet one Viet temp will work circles around 3-4 regular workers. Boot prints on toilet seats; Huh. My wife is Vietnamese and in the 39 years of marriage, I've never seen one footprint on the seat. Odd. :shrug:  Eye opener fact; They actually have toilets and indoor plumbing in Vietnam. Shocking, I know. :freak:

She has been known to eat some foul smelling stuff though. :scared:

Only telling you what I've seen for the past 20 years what do I know. 

The guys do work hard , never said they didn't..... they try like hell they are just dumb as a box of rocks. 

You flick on a fight on ESPN. One colored one white. You dont know either fighter and they have the same same record. Is rooting for the white guy racist? What about a random baketball game where you count the white guys and root for the team with less moor. Racist? College ball, obviously. 

Edited by HugeDinghy

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

Imagine how he felt about Hispanics, then...

Now those are some jabbering mother ****ers...

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

8 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Only telling you what I've seen for the past 20 years what do I know. 

The guys do work hard , never said they didn't..... they try like hell they are just dumb as a box of rocks. 

You've actually seen boot prints on toilet seats. BS! :dismay:

20 mins ago, fishinambition said:

If this current sociopolitical climate existed back then, thereda been no manhattan project. 

I thought the micks built new York :huh:

how lucky am i

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

20 mins ago, fishinambition said:

If this current sociopolitical climate existed back then, thereda been no manhattan project. 

I thought the micks built new York :huh:

how lucky am i