BillyO.L.

WTS Penn torque 5 bailess, 9' tfo

25 posts in this topic

Have a penn torque bailess, penn serviced recently upgraded main shaft, 350 yards of green power pro 30#, 9.5/10 cosmetic,10/10 mechanically, spare handle and power knob, $375,,,,also a 9' old model tfo, had the foregrip redone and thickened by a pro, very good condition, eyes are not rusted at all, $125, cash in hand, pick up only in east bay RI, no shipping,,,,,i prefer my vs 150 to the torque, and i have a brand new lami being built, thanks

Posted (edited) · Report post

15 hours ago, BillyO.L. said:

Have a penn torque bailess, penn serviced recently upgraded main shaft, 350 yards of green power pro 30#, 9.5/10 cosmetic,10/10 mechanically, spare handle and power knob, $375,,,,also a 9' old model tfo, had the foregrip redone and thickened by a pro, very good condition, eyes are not rusted at all, $125, cash in hand, pick up only in east bay RI, no shipping,,,,,i prefer my vs 150 to the torque, and i have a brand new lami being built, thanks

If you can do $375 shipped for the Torque, paid via Paypal, I'll take it. I can swoosh you the money immediately. 

Let me know. Thanks! 

Edited by Belmo