bospa357

Daiwa, Shimano & St. Croix

15 posts in this topic

Selling off a couple extra combos. I will separate these combos and will ship the reels. Not shipping the rods. Located south of Boston for meet. 

1. Daiwa Tatula Type-R baitcaster. 6.3:1 loaded with 15lb Daiwa J Braid. Reel is in excellent, like new condition. I have the box for it. Unique level wind disengagement casting system. Extremely smooth with a strong drag. $140.00 shipped within the US.

sHbE5ac.jpg

wSKlAol.jpg

LE028aG.jpg

XNcLzkZ.jpg

2. St. Croix Avid casting rod. 7' AVC70MHF 12-20lb, 3/8-1oz. I have this excellent condition Avid rod paired with the Daiwa Tatula. The rod has no scratches or dings. I replaced the tip top guide. Other than the cork a little darkened, the rod is like new. $75.00 meet up, no shipping.

1ob7J9G.jpg

2A. I will sell this combo to a local meet for $180.00

3. Shimano Saros 2500FA loaded with 10 Daiwa J Braid. Like new condition with no scratches. Box included. $75.00 shipped within the US.

ML035nH.jpg

9Ikb2fh.jpg

JzCn3V4.jpg

OPMMP5C.jpg

4. Shimano Clarus 7' spinning rod. CSS-70MA 6-15lb. 1/4-5/8oz. Rod is like new with no scratches or dings. There is X-Grip shrink tubing over the cork handles. The cork is brand new underneath. $50.00 meet up, no shipping.

2Sh0jPe.jpg

YreMzms.jpg

4A. I will sell this combo to a local meet for $110.00

29 mins ago, Fastway Fishing said:

I want the St. Croix rd, you feel like driving down to SC to bring it? You can stay in my extra bedroom for the night lol

I will be down there soon (I hope). Making the move, already have a house. I'm just waiting on Dr decision regarding possible surgery. So if it doesn't sell, I'll be in touch when we'll be in SC. 

2 hours ago, bospa357 said:

I will be down there soon (I hope). Making the move, already have a house. I'm just waiting on Dr decision regarding possible surgery. So if it doesn't sell, I'll be in touch when we'll be in SC. 

That's whats up, where you moving to in SC

15 hours ago, bospa357 said:

Selling off a couple extra combos. I will separate these combos and will ship the reels. Not shipping the rods. Located south of Boston for meet. 

1. Daiwa Tatula Type-R baitcaster. 6.3:1 loaded with 15lb Daiwa J Braid. Reel is in excellent, like new condition. I have the box for it. Unique level wind disengagement casting system. Extremely smooth with a strong drag. $140.00 shipped within the US.

sHbE5ac.jpg

wSKlAol.jpg

LE028aG.jpg

XNcLzkZ.jpg

2. St. Croix Avid casting rod. 7' AVC70MHF 12-20lb, 3/8-1oz. I have this excellent condition Avid rod paired with the Daiwa Tatula. The rod has no scratches or dings. I replaced the tip top guide. Other than the cork a little darkened, the rod is like new. $75.00 meet up, no shipping.

1ob7J9G.jpg

2A. I will sell this combo to a local meet for $180.00

3. Shimano Saros 2500FA loaded with 10 Daiwa J Braid. Like new condition with no scratches. Box included. $75.00 shipped within the US.

ML035nH.jpg

9Ikb2fh.jpg

JzCn3V4.jpg

OPMMP5C.jpg

4. Shimano Clarus 7' spinning rod. CSS-70MA 6-15lb. 1/4-5/8oz. Rod is like new with no scratches or dings. There is X-Grip shrink tubing over the cork handles. The cork is brand new underneath. $50.00 meet up, no shipping.

2Sh0jPe.jpg

YreMzms.jpg

4A. I will sell this combo to a local meet for $110.00

I’ll take the 4a combo. Pm sent.

43 mins ago, IamFish said:

I’ll take the 4a combo. Pm sent.

Responded to your PM. The spinning combo is tentatively sold to IamFish. 

I can't believe nobody is interested in a premium baitcasting combo. The reel was $200.00 new and the rod was somewhere around $180-$200 new. The reel has not one defect and other than some slightly off colored cork (I did seal it with U40 sealer), the rod is like new.

So this is essentially a $400 combo for less than half price. :shrug: :howdy:

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, bospa357 said:

Moncks Corner.

O down kind of close to the coast? Should be nice.

If you still have a couple of the rods when you get here, I will deff buy some.  I would probably have got one of the reels too, but I just bought a few reels off of here.  Keep in touch though.

Looks like I'm keeping this combo, which is actually more than fine by me. I'll leave the thread open, but this is the last bump on this one. :th:

Bospa if you are willing to ship to AZ, I'll take the # 2 Avid rod for asking price + shipping.

"2. St. Croix Avid casting rod. 7' AVC70MHF 12-20lb, 3/8-1oz. I have this excellent condition Avid rod paired with the Daiwa Tatula. The rod has no scratches or dings. I replaced the tip top guide. Other than the cork a little darkened, the rod is like new. $75.00 meet up, no shipping."

6 mins ago, Rafael said:

Bospa if you are willing to ship to AZ, I'll take the # 2 Avid rod for asking price + shipping.

"2. St. Croix Avid casting rod. 7' AVC70MHF 12-20lb, 3/8-1oz. I have this excellent condition Avid rod paired with the Daiwa Tatula. The rod has no scratches or dings. I replaced the tip top guide. Other than the cork a little darkened, the rod is like new. $75.00 meet up, no shipping."

Let me try to get a shipping quote on that tomorrow. My concern of course is possible damage more so than the cost of shipping. Let me think it over.

I have decided against shipping the rod at this time. I really don't want the responsibility of covering it in case of damage. I got burned before due to poor handling by the Postal service. 

I have decided to just keep the combo anyways or possibly try to move it elsewhere. 

Shutting this down.