Njsurfer90

Wtb 10wt reel

11 posts in this topic

Hey nj.    I have a   Gold cup lll.  Off shore angler.    That I had on a 10 wt .. used once.  Really is like new. With 250 yds backing 89.00 shipped.   Great reels ,tibor clones   Not china.     Korean made. 

IMG_3744.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

I have a TFO Hayden 1 (designed for 8-10 weight lines) that is like new and would sell for $120 shipped. If you want a bigger reel I also have the Hayden 2 with some light rim rash I would sell for $100 shipped. Both are reversible retrieve and neither have cases. The 1 has backing (I'm keeping the line). I can send photos of the 2 if you're interested.

20180529_215220.jpg

20180529_215231.jpg

I have a Colton Torrent 911 and Allen Alpha III for sale...SOL link is below.  The Allen is listed as 7 wt to 9 wt I think, but I use my other one on my 10 wt...

3 hours ago, PSUFly said:

I have a Colton Torrent 911 and Allen Alpha III for sale...SOL link is below.  The Allen is listed as 7 wt to 9 wt I think, but I use my other one on my 10 wt...

You think the Allen would be capable of using 10wt line ?

10 mins ago, Njsurfer90 said:

You think the Allen would be capable of using 10wt line ?

Yeah, they list it as 8wt WFF + 200yd 30lb backing but the amount of backing you can actually fit will depend on the line you're using.  I have another Allen Alpha III that has a 10wt Scientific Anglers Saltwater floater on it and I have a decent amount of backing, but that line isn't as thick as some of the other floating lines I've used.