rbart

The Jersey moon is upon us...

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, SPCFudgie said:

Outside of the McDonald’s being atrocious I have no complaints. every restaurant/store I’ve been and the few fisherman I have run into have been pleasant. 

No doubt, worst McD’s in the world. Never a positive experience there

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:19 PM, CcCstriper89 said:

Jersey moon means no day trips; and hit some spots with sand under your feet! At least to me. I have tried; and just can't get into fishing shoulder to shoulder; literally. No matter how good the bite is. Even worse when its that way and the bites been off...

Your not alone.

Ah yes, the Jersey moon. One of those special times when the smell of DEET is replaced with the overwhelming aroma of cologne and hair gel. When head lamp batteries are at a premium because the invading hordes are afraid of the dark and need constant illumination of the water in front of them. When conversation and radio volumes are of no concern in the middle of the night. When drivers with yellow license plates cause even worse backups around Bourne because they mentally shut down at the sight of a rotary at the end of a bridge. Special times indeed.

6 mins ago, DAQ said:

Ah yes, the Jersey moon. One of those special times when the smell of DEET is replaced with the overwhelming aroma of cologne and hair gel. When head lamp batteries are at a premium because the invading hordes are afraid of the dark and need constant illumination of the water in front of them. When conversation and radio volumes are of no concern in the middle of the night. When drivers with yellow license plates cause even worse backups around Bourne because they mentally shut down at the sight of a rotary at the end of a bridge. Special times indeed.

THIS

I am so grateful that you fine folks have our people up there for the week.  It's been nice down here.  :wave:  

On 6/14/2018 at 8:14 PM, DAQ said:

lol