The Invasion Has Begun

Rate this topic

heyblue34

Some have also been at the East end however unless they are fishing in the stealth hours it has been a slow experience in the catching department.

Life member M.B.B.A #509

Life member Izaak Walton Fishing Association

Life member Cape Cod Canal

9 mins ago, robert104 said:

If the fish showed up in Connecticut New York or New Jersey you guys would not be interested???   

No. I don't jump in the car every time I hear there is a bite elsewhere. I live near the canal so it's one of the places I fish along with many other local spots. The invasion is ridiculous. If everyone from Mass showed up in LI or NJ, I'm sure the locals wouldn't like it.

18 mins ago, beerdoh said:

No. I don't jump in the car every time I hear there is a bite elsewhere. I live near the canal so it's one of the places I fish along with many other local spots. The invasion is ridiculous. If everyone from Mass showed up in LI or NJ, I'm sure the locals wouldn't like it.

Yes, your right on this. It seems to be a largely isolated phenomena. You could maybe point to Montauk or Block but even still the canal sits in a category of its own when it comes to blitz chasers.  

Chasing false echoes

Send lawyers, guns, and money - Zevon

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Thompson 

DITCH TROLL 333

2 hours ago, robert104 said:

If the fish showed up in Connecticut New York or New Jersey you guys would not be interested???   

No freaking way man. I fish our surf, rivers, lakes, and ponds not yours.

2 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

The good thing is they treat the Cape, and the canal more specifically, like it is a road block and don’t go any further north to infest my piece of heaven. Because, while there are no fish in the canal, there definitely are no fish north of Boston :wee:

CORRECTION:  No fish IN Boston (as well as points north thereof)!

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher

8 mins ago, shark lobster said:

Yea what he said^^^^

I had you in mind, Chuck!

G.B.O.G.H. -- DT326

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."--M. Mead

Be safe, be smart, be kind.--Gary Crocker, Maine Humorist/Philosopher