Disturbing Sight Yesterday

Rate this topic

On 6/11/2018 at 6:27 AM, Leatherface said:

Its not uncommon. Signs never stopped anyone from doing anything. I could care less. I'm more concerned with the a-holes trashing the beaches. I just focus on the water and let them do what they want.

Agreed, I care way more about the jerkoffs leaving trash everywhere than some naked dude walking away from me.

Nothing wrong with nude people and I wish there are more nude beaches

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Years ago fishing sandy hook (nj),  voice behind me “excuse me sir, where is the nude beach?”  Turn around to see a very muscular, very ummm large black dude totally nude.  I point him south.  He say thanks and keeps walking.  If I was built like him I’d go nude too.

I like to see a man of advancing years throwing caution to the wind.  Its inspiring in a way.

More coffee hun?

Yeah, just keep it coming.

It is not about good looking babes with big boobs or good looking guys.

It may be interesting to see it for first day or two; after that it becomes like other surrounding.

I grow up spending summers on the nude beaches.

Koversada was a biggest nudist camp in Europe.

It was country inside country; it had its own police. 2 large supermarkets, lots of small shops and restaurants, large campground and few hotels.

Between campground and few hotels it could handle 20,000 people on daily bases. Whole family from all over Europe would come there to spent vacation. Parents with kids and sometimes with grandparents, too.

And everybody was naked except working stuff.

Imagine going to grocery store  with shopping bag, naked.

Waiting in the line between boobs and sausages around.

You got used to all of that very soon. You are surrounded with naked people all day long.

Even as a  kid with erection every 5 minutes, after a while it becomes normal.

It was a way of living back then.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

koversada_404.jpg

- Henry Ford-

koversada_405.jpg

- Henry Ford-

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 3:52 PM, AudAtkins said:

Yea, don't think thats a big deal at all, as long as he wasn't bothering anyone, whatever, lot worse people can be doing these days. 

Theres nothing wrong with some naked guy walking around the beaches in the middle of the night?Other then the fact that its illegal and creepy ....Theres alot of kids on that beach who knows this guys history

SW