9mm Mini Gun Question

Rate this topic

Bass Ackwards

19 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I wished I still could, it would be a lot of fun. My days of following a dog are long gone. And so is my 12ga Ithaca SKB that was one of my two bird guns. Now my friend carries it behind his GSP and my son carries the other, a 20ga Winchester 101 sk&sk which I don't think he's shot in years.

Well if we have to plant some birds for ya to walk up on so be it. Get out there. Lost my dad a little over a year ago. Not a day goes by that I wished we didn't hunt or fish a couple more times. 

On a lighter note tell your son to go burn some gun powder. Lol. If/when he wants to get rid of that Winchester I'll give him a case of Budweiser and a bottle of Jack for it! ;)

38 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Well if we have to plant some birds for ya to walk up on so be it. Get out there. Lost my dad a little over a year ago. Not a day goes by that I wished we didn't hunt or fish a couple more times. 

On a lighter note tell your son to go burn some gun powder. Lol. If/when he wants to get rid of that Winchester I'll give him a case of Budweiser and a bottle of Jack for it! ;)

I gave that gun to my son on Christmas when he was 16, he fought tears off he wanted it so bad. 20 plus years later he has his own family and that little one in my avatar picture and his big sister. Between his job, family, and business he started he barely has time to breath. But he still put striper and trout on the table and still venison in the freezer. He bought a beagle and I thought he would go rabbit hunting but he hasn't yet. He's too busy saving them I guess.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

Very cool story. That gun stays in the family. For sure. Your grandkids can fight over it. 

Yeah life gets hectic for sure. It's been like that for me. My boys are 13 And 10 now so they can tag along pretty well now. 

With that said we are always taking them to some sporting event, practice or to some social event. Haha. I wish life would slow down at times but it certainly doesn't. I Try to hold on and enjoy it. Lol

On 6/11/2018 at 5:52 PM, Bass Ackwards said:

Thanks. It just that people like Gads like to pick on me because my dogs better than his. hehehehehe :D

My dog is soooo smart she threw the deadbolt and locked me out of the house Monday morning. :mad:  After failing to pick the lock, I had to call the locksmith from a neighbor's phone and pay $60 to get back in. :rolleyes:  

Slightly used birddog available in the BST

:v:

"I came into this world naked, screaming at the top of my lungs, and covered in someone else's blood. I got no problem leaving it that way."
Who can hope to be safe? Who sufficiently cautious? Guard himself as he may, every moment's an ambush. Horace

1 hour ago, gadwall8 said:

My dog is soooo smart she threw the deadbolt and locked me out of the house Monday morning. :mad:  After failing to pick the lock, I had to call the locksmith from a neighbor's phone and pay $60 to get back in. :rolleyes:  

Slightly used birddog available in the BST

:v:

A Shorthair would never lock their owner out of their house, NEVER. :p The car is anudder story, ask me how I know. :(

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****