iphish

2018 N.Y. JETS

Rate this topic

516 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Sudsy said:

I totally get it !!

greyshock-1542130377-9283.jpg?width=720

NJ DWI Suspect Said He 'Drank Too Much Because Jets Suck
One New Jersey man apparently took the Jets' 41-10 loss to the Bills hard in Wayne this weekend.
By Daniel Hubbard, Patch Staff | Nov 13, 2018 12:47 pm ET

WAYNE, NJ — A man who was charged with DWI after rear-ending his car into another said he drank too much because the New York Jets "suck," Wayne police said.

Police gave Christopher Graylock a field sobriety test, which he failed. During the test, the 53-year-old West Milford man told police he "drank too much" because of the Jets' lousy play, said Detective Capt. Laurence Martin.

Police found a bottle of whiskey three-quarters full on the front passenger seat, suspected marijuana, a marijuana "roach," and two packages of rolling papers in the vehicle, the captain said.

Police responded to the motor vehicle crash at Alps Road and Route 23 North at 5:15 p.m. Sunday. They found Graylock lying on the grass near the vehicles, said Detective Capt. Laurence Martin.

Graylock got up and walked towards police, but was not able to walk straight, Martin said. He said he was driving his car and rear-ended a car stopped in traffic. That's when police gave him the field sobriety test.

Graylock had a blood alcohol content of 0.13 percent, Martin said. He was arrested and charged with assault by auto, DWI, reckless driving, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.

daniel.hubbard@patch.com

Is that Bunker86 ?

10 hours ago, bunker86 said:

HOLY CHIT!!!! What a vicious and unprovoked attack on my character. 

I'll take that as you at least knew the guy then....

It certainly doesn't sound like he is a cancer, but this is alarming that some players feel that way and the culture hasn't changed. You would think the culture change would be Bowles number one priority. Just a deer in headlights I guess

Over the summer, Jamel Adams criticized the Jets' culture in an interview with Bleacher Report, saying that when he arrived last year the team was used to losing and "everybody wanted to do the bare minimum."

On Tuesday, Adams told WFAN's Chris Carlin, Maggie Gray and Bart Scott that his overall opinion on the team's culture remains the same. 

"Honestly, I could sit here and sugarcoat everything," Adams said. "But things have not changed, obviously we’re still losing. And I’m not saying we have guys like that in the locker room, but at the same time, it’s not changing. It hasn’t changed and we’ve been losing. At the end of the day, we’re going to get it fixed, and soon the sun will shine."

The Jets have lost four straight games to fall to 3-7 and out of the playoff hunt in the AFC. Sunday's loss to the Bills was rock bottom, as the Jets were crushed 41-10 by the previously listless Bills. Angry fans have been demanding coach Todd Bowles be fired for weeks.

6 hours ago, iphish said:

It certainly doesn't sound like he is a cancer, but this is alarming that some players feel that way and the culture hasn't changed. You would think the culture change would be Bowles number one priority. Just a deer in headlights I guess

Over the summer, Jamel Adams criticized the Jets' culture in an interview with Bleacher Report, saying that when he arrived last year the team was used to losing and "everybody wanted to do the bare minimum."

On Tuesday, Adams told WFAN's Chris Carlin, Maggie Gray and Bart Scott that his overall opinion on the team's culture remains the same. 

"Honestly, I could sit here and sugarcoat everything," Adams said. "But things have not changed, obviously we’re still losing. And I’m not saying we have guys like that in the locker room, but at the same time, it’s not changing. It hasn’t changed and we’ve been losing. At the end of the day, we’re going to get it fixed, and soon the sun will shine."

The Jets have lost four straight games to fall to 3-7 and out of the playoff hunt in the AFC. Sunday's loss to the Bills was rock bottom, as the Jets were crushed 41-10 by the previously listless Bills. Angry fans have been demanding coach Todd Bowles be fired for weeks.

But it seems to be the culture regardless of staff and/or players. Year in year out.

Is their locker room closer to swamp gas, maybe. They looked pitiful Sunday.