iphish

2018 N.Y. JETS

Rate this topic

519 posts in this topic

How long before the GIANTS trade for Bridgewater?

Darnold looks good. 

Defense looks good

im happy 

McCown looked the worst. Lol 

Bridge and Darnold looked great

Last time I was this excited about the Jets QB situation Pennington blew out his shoulder in the Miami pre-season game. What was that, 16 years ago ?

It was sooooo good to see Bridgewater play so well.  I don't know how highly he was rated before he destroyed his knee, but he looked damn good tonight.  

Whereas, the little I saw of Webb Thursday night did not overwhelm me.  Barkley looked nice, but Webb....Erik might be right, the Giants might look for him.  

11 hours ago, Sudsy said:

Bridge and Darnold looked great

Last time I was this excited about the Jets QB situation Pennington blew out his shoulder in the Miami pre-season game. What was that, 16 years ago ?

Ah yes, old noodle arm.

2 hours ago, eddy said:

it's the effin preseason

The first game of the preseason - And no one was staring down receivers and they were hitting then perfectly in stride, not making them reach two feet in front or behind - After looking off the linebacker hitting the receiver in frikken STRIDE !!

You have no idea how amazing and unusual that is to see for any Jets fan.

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

The first game of the preseason - And no one was staring down receivers and they were hitting then perfectly in stride, not making them reach two feet in front or behind - After looking off the linebacker hitting the receiver in frikken STRIDE !!

I can complain about very little in the first half. They looked like a pro team. My expectations are tempered for this year, but this is a team that is heading in the right direction. I hope that they don't give up on Cannon as a punt returner, despite his miscues. He's the guy who needs the ball in space.

It would not surprise me if every draft pick makes the team this year.

1 hour ago, Sudsy said:

it's still pre-season.

Bridgewater was the real deal prior to getting hurt

Yes it is preseason and it is the jets

only my jets would have their first round draft pick and the future of the team playing mop up duty in a pre season game with the worst line around him-josh is not the future he should be the mop up guy or carry 4 qbs

If they had any common sense they do a complete flip of the QB depth chart for game 2.  Bridgewater QB1, Darnold QB2, McCown QB3, Camp Arm QB4.