61 posts in this topic

Talk to me about them. Looking for a dedicated beach buggy and this one came up. ‘07 with 130k.  Don’t know about their engines, reliability etc. 

Ain't it the same chassis as the Suburban? If so, we got an '04 Suburban, and I love it, like love it more than any other heap I've ever had. 187,000 miles, on the way to 250k.

And the Suburban is great on the beach, even though it weighs more than two Moop grandmothers. With less weight on the drive train, it would be evwn better.

Yukon same as Chevy Tahoe

Yukon XL same as Suburban 

either one would make a good buggy

I have an 08 Yukon with 76k on it. Bought it new.  I love my truck and use it on the beach all the time.  This is my 2nd Yukon and I would buy another one if/when needed.  No mechanical problems to date (knock wood). Just general maintenance.  My older one I traded in with 150k on it.

Well known issue with the instrument panel and reading the gauges.....? 

31 mins ago, Suebert2 said:

I have an 08 Yukon with 76k on it. Bought it new.  I love my truck and use it on the beach all the time.  This is my 2nd Yukon and I would buy another one if/when needed.  No mechanical problems to date (knock wood). Just general maintenance.  My older one I traded in with 150k on it.

Does the Yukon have a third row?

11 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Interesting. I’m looking for something cause we got 3 kids in car seats. 

Maybe start a Honda Odyssey thread.  

Third seats are kind of useless unless the kid can climb back there and strap themselves in. 

Even then one of the three middle seats needs to go all the way down, which would be a bitch with two car seats in that row. 

Some of them had the option of 3rd row with the 2nd row having 2 captains chairs.  I should have gone for that option.