Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

This week the dems supported.........

Rate this topic

53 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jkrock said:

Hamas

MS-13

Hard line Iranians

Khalid Sheikh Mohammad

 

Did I miss anyone?

Can you provide some details on how exactly the dems "supported" the above?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Sens. Elizabeth Warren of Massacusetts and Bernie Sanders, the Vermont independent who caucuses with the Democrats, already announced their opposition. Warren tweeted that Haspel’s involvement in the torture program “makes her unfit to lead the CIA.” Other potential 2020 contenders, including Sens. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Kristen Gillibrand of New York, are also likely to vote against Haspel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mrl said:

Can you provide some details on how exactly the dems "supported" the above?

 

 

You have not been paying attention. Come on man!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jkrock said:

Hamas

MS-13

Hard line Iranians

Khalid Sheikh Mohammad

 

Did I miss anyone?

I will just take on here.

 

Support for the Palestinian  people does NOT equate with support for Hamas. But keep on distorting, keep on distorting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

I will just take on here.

 

Support for the Palestinian  people does NOT equate with support for Hamas. But keep on distorting, keep on distorting.

Support for people who support Hamas.  That’s you, a Hamas supporter.  You wear it well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, DonnieB said:

Support for people who support Hamas.  That’s you, a Hamas supporter.  You wear it well.  

Hamas is a terrorist group I do not support them bucky, I support the Palestinians getting their land back stolen by the Israelis with US backing.

 

I would love for folks like you to walk in their shoes for a week or 2, you'd probably fold like a cheap suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stoney - why do you think they are outcasts amongst all the other entities in the middle east?   Think real hard now.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.