Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dugal30

WTB Tube n Worm setup

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey there!  I’ve had GL buying/selling here in the past.  I’ve primarily fished the rips/shoals from boat around Nantucket, so i’ve only ever needed the lightweight spinners and bombers.  I’ve since moved to the cape, and was looking to supplement my gear on the new boat with some trolling rods.  Leadcore, wire etc.  so if anyone can point me in the right direction, or has anything they no longer use and are looking to make a few bucks.  I’m the meantime I’ll search here, CL, and FB.  Thanks in advance

Edited by dugal30

I have some Hogy Lures Perfect Tubes – (1 red, 1 pink, 1 orange in 12” Tubes) – (2 red, 2 pink, 2 orange in 16” Tubes) – 7 extra Tube Hooks, 2 T-Man Keels and a bag of mixed keel weights  – All Unused if your interested for $70 bucks shipped.

I have a lead core setup and a couple of wire setups that I'm no longer using. I will dig them out when I get home and I'm local to you for you to check them out.

3 hours ago, flyfishr said:

I have some Hogy Lures Perfect Tubes – (1 red, 1 pink, 1 orange in 12” Tubes) – (2 red, 2 pink, 2 orange in 16” Tubes) – 7 extra Tube Hooks, 2 T-Man Keels and a bag of mixed keel weights  – All Unused if your interested for $70 bucks shipped.

Sweet!

1 hour ago, babanch said:

I have a lead core setup and a couple of wire setups that I'm no longer using. I will dig them out when I get home and I'm local to you for you to check them out.

Awesome let me lnow

I have a ugly stik tiger with a shimano TLD star 15/30 spooled with 36# leadcore that I'd be willing to sell. where you located? Are you on the Cape or ACK?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0