Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pauleye

FS Nautilus XL Max Reel and Spool

12 posts in this topic

I am going to sell one of my Nautilus XL Max reel and spool pairs for $485. I had visions of getting a fly rod for it but have decided not to get another fly rod.  I’m selling as a pair because it’s most convenient for me. It’s still new as I never used it. Comes with everything as if you bought it from the fly shop yourself.  It’s lightweight yet substantial for salt. Great all around size. I use another XL Max I own on a Loomis Shortstix 8/9 and it’s a sweet set-up.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I see you still have this up. Any interest in trades? I have fishing gear of every kind. Guns(I can ship to your local dealer). Let me know. 

I’m looking to shed items and this is near the last of ‘em. It’s a nice discount for a $625 reel and spool package from one of the top saltwater fly reel makers. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Pauleye said:

I’m looking to shed items and this is near the last of ‘em. It’s a nice discount for a $625 reel and spool package from one of the top saltwater fly reel makers. 

Yup you are 100% correct....it's a good deal. If had the scratch I'd jump all over this deal. I bought a lottery ticket tonite, hey a dollar and a dream, "new reel for me"

Edited by saltyh2ofly
Edit spelling

Hey folks, considering everyone is having a Memorial Day sale, I'll knock off $25 dollars.  New price is $460 for reel and spool. This reel by itself sells for $400 in stores.