Matt Szwagulinski

Looking for a 10 6 Rod

16 posts in this topic

Broke my Mojo on the bottom section. Don't ask me how because I really don't know haha. By the time I ship it to St. Croix and get it back it will be June. As a result I am looking for a 10 6 to 11 foot rod. Must be a 2 piece both a 50/50 split and a 30/70 are fine. Rating around 3/4-4. Sweet spot around 1-2 oz. Can be lightly used. Up to 10-15 trips or so. Budget is under 300$. Can also trade plugs. I am located in Northern New Jersey also fine with shipping. Thanks a lot for looking. 

I have a 10'6" Star Paraflex rated 3/4-4 oz. I bought it used on SOL about a month back. A little too big for my liking. It has some wear but guides, grips, and reel seat in good condition. $80 is what I paid. Would just be looking for what I paid.

3 mins ago, Bdawk2020 said:

I have a 10'6" Star Paraflex rated 3/4-4 oz. I bought it used on SOL about a month back. A little too big for my liking. It has some wear but guides, grips, and reel seat in good condition. $80 is what I paid. Would just be looking for what I paid.

Going to pass on this one. Have had Star Rods in the past, not my favorite. And would also like something in a little better condition (looked at the thread that you purchased it in) anyways thank you for the offer.

57 mins ago, Matt Szwagulinski said:

Broke my Mojo on the bottom section. Don't ask me how because I really don't know haha. By the time I ship it to St. Croix and get it back it will be June. As a result I am looking for a 10 6 to 11 foot rod. Must be a 2 piece both a 50/50 split and a 30/70 are fine. Rating around 3/4-4. Sweet spot around 1-2 oz. Can be lightly used. Up to 10-15 trips or so. Budget is under 300$. Can also trade plugs. I am located in Northern New Jersey also fine with shipping. Thanks a lot for looking. 

any interest in a black hole rod? 10'6" 50/50 split, k guides, built by cms. Rod is in mint condition. 

4 mins ago, gray gables said:

any interest in a black hole rod? 10'6" 50/50 split, k guides, built by cms. Rod is in mint condition. 

could you please post some pictures and price. dont know how much they go for.

I have a 10'6" Tiralejo 1-3.5.  $150 picked up in Manhattan.  I bought and cast it a couple of times but never fished it.  Here is the original ad.  Thanks

42 mins ago, Matt Szwagulinski said:

could you please post some pictures and price. dont know how much they go for.

I can text you photos of it if you want. Maybe we can work something out for the rod and those cyclone peanuts you have?

23 hours ago, HKJonathan said:

I have a 10'6" Tiralejo 1-3.5.  $150 picked up in Manhattan.  I bought and cast it a couple of times but never fished it.  Here is the original ad.  Thanks

23 hours ago, CrashHard23 said:

Have a st croix triumph surf 10 ft rated 3/4 to 4 with an additional top section brand new. 175

will pass on these both. still have not received pictures from gray gable but would like to give him a little more time. curious to see this black hole and how much it costs