BARhopper

Ever Been Chased By Someone At Night While Fishing?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Slack Tidings said:

Did you bang him?

Nah...I was like.... hey get the **** outta here dude... it was kind of funny actually because I was sitting in the truck and the passenger door opens and someone gets in, I assumed it was my brother or his buddy so I didn't even look over for a second or two...  when I do there's some shady looking Hispanic Dude all dressed up for a night out clubbing sitting in my passenger seat 

Startled me 

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

Nah...I was like.... hey get the **** outta here dude... it was kind of funny actually because I was sitting in the truck and the passenger door opens and someone gets in, I assumed it was my brother or his buddy so I didn't even look over for a second or two...  when I do there's some shady looking Hispanic Dude all dressed up for a night out clubbing sitting in my passenger seat 

Startled me 

:laugh:

Not a someone, but a something;  Very large Owl dove on me walking a dirt road to fish illegally in a reservoir back in about 75'.  Was terrifying.  I think he was working for the man.

I figured out where all the seagulls go at night - did you ever wonder that?

They go to Block, and they attack old guys whose kids have booked on him.

I didn't know whether to double back or go to ground.    

Posted (edited) · Report post

More than once, I had the she spirit haunting the fisherman's trail at Sandy Hook give me chills with the hair on my neck standing.   Usually when I went alone.  But I was determined to fish and wasn't gonna let no ****ing ghost chase me away.  

Edited by GeoffT